Naming the lil mew mewz

{Your pov}
As you sat on your couch you look at your cats and say "ah! I just remembered you guys don't have names right?" 'What am I doing I'm talking to cats that don't even speak English' you say in your head but then the cats reply with a mew then a nod, you look at them surprised "wait, you understand English?" the cats yet again nod " ok then! If your a boy make a line to the left and if your a girl make a line to the right" all the cats except the red one lined up to the left, then the black grumpy cat decided to go to the right and pull the red one to the left line as the red cat whined. You and the long platinum furred cat laughed at this, after a good minute you said "Alright now I have your genders, I'm going to name you! But you know what you remind me of? The characters from the black butler manga. so im gonna name you after them! Capiche?" the cats then nodded as the cats with vertical HB&HB fur appeared first "hmmm... AH! I remember this characters name from the manga! Your full name shall be Eric Slingby!" all the cats then look surprised even eric... You then named the next cat he looked the same as eric but instead of a vertical HB&HB it was a horizontal like mimicking an undercut "I think I remembered your name was it Randol-" the grey cat laughed as the hb&hb cat looked annoyed "... No, it... It... Was... AH! your name was Ronald Knox right?" the cat then nodded and rubbed his head on your palm he then ended up beside you, petting him, WHILE naming the other cats. The next cat was the cat with the huge grin and long platinum fur then walks up to you then say "AH! You're the iconic undertaker! I remember what your real name was... Ad-" you then see undertaker put a paw on you and look at you with a frown that is saying 'please don't tell anyone!🥺' you then say "nevermind! I'll just call you undertaker then ok?" he then purrs and earns a scratch behind the ear from you " alright unnie I gotta move on to the next cat!"

{Undertaker's pov}
'Did she just gave me a nickname? How... [Cute]/[adorable]' i think while blushing 'good thing I'm a cat no one can see me blush~ hehehe~

{other cats pov}
Ugh lucky him! he gets a nickname first! Wait... Why am I jealous I just met her......

{Your pov}
You see all the cats glare at unnie I guess their jealous, you then giggle at this as you get everyone's attention" awe! Are you guys all jealous that unnie get a nickname? It's ok ill give you a nickname after I give you the rest of your names":

Brown cat-Alan Humphries

Black cat-William t. Spears

Red cat-Grell Sutcliff

"Ok! Nickname time!" You say with a smile:

Undertaker - Unnie/Scar(cause he has a scar across his face)/smile

Ronald - Ron/Ronnie

William - Willu

Grell - Rose/Red

Alan - al/bean

Eric - Everest/Tree(cause you've seen in the manga that he's tall af)

"Alright everyone stays out of my room while I change ok?" all the cats nod

~a few minutes later~

"Okay everyone dinner time!" You all head to the kitchen and give them cat food (she has cat food because she feeds them to the street cats she also has dogs for the street dogs of the neighbourhood)
As you gave them food they look at you weird "Oh I only have these pet food for the street animals like cats a dog's justs cause I love animals!💜"

{cat's pov}
   Awe she's so caring! I wish I can turn into a human and hug her right now but I just cant((IF IT ISNT IN MY BLOOOOD sorry XD)))

{Your pov}
   You get them separate plates so they don't eat each other's food as they start eating you make food for your self((btw this is from food wars/shougeki no soma)):

As it is done the cat has already finished their food and they are still hungry so you share this with them but you have to keep blowing it to cool it off cause cats have sensitive ass tongues

As you finish you are stuffed!!! The food was delicious and the cats rub their head on your arm as you take that as a thank you "your welcome! Also now let's go to sleep thank god for it's summer break! I can sleep all day tomorrow!"

_________________________________________
And thats the end of this chapter i hope you liked it! Ans yEe - Mimi