☁️Flowers☁️

It was late at night when Izuku looked out of his window, staring up at the stars and admiring their beauty. It was the only thing he could do since everything else made him think of his crush. He had tried to sleep that night, but he only dreamed about the love of his life. The love of his life who normally couldn't care less if he died, that is. That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Midoriya Izuku had it bad for the one and only Bakugo Katsuki.

He tried to push his fantasies away by staring at the stars, but even that seemed to make him daydream. He sighed as he closed his window and flopped onto his All Might covers. Even All Might now reminded him of the short tempered blonde. Katsuki was the only one who would indulge his fanboying when they were both young, so now the tall, muscular hero only reminded him of his crush's hope filled eyes from their younger days. When they were still friends.

Izuku sighed in confusion as he snuggled into his futon, desperately trying to push the thoughts of his bully out of his mind. Why was he thinking so much about the top student? Well, Katsuki had done something that Izuku hadn't expected.

Katsuki couldn't get the nerd out of his head either. He wondered how Izuku reacted to his gesture. Had he accepted it? Or had he tossed it out? These thoughts went through his mind at a rapid speed, making the boy unsure of himself.

He decided that even though Kirishima (who told him to do this in the first place after hearing about Katsuki's worries) had told him to leave him waiting until the next morning at least, he didn't want to wait any longer. If Bakugo Katsuki was anything, it wasn't patient.

Katsuki marched over to Izuku's room and was about to knock on the door before he stopped. What if Izuku was asleep? He hadn't really thought about the time as he made his way to the next floor. Plus, even if he was awake, Katsuki wouldn't want to have this conversation in front of a shit ton of All Might posters. Just the sight of his school teacher made him angry.

Just as he thought it better to wait until the morning, Izuku opened the door. He was unable to sleep and thought that some late night training would do him good. Little did he know, he would never even make it outside. He opened the door to see an almost surprised looking Katsuki a few feet away from the door, since the boy had basically jumped backwards in his startled state.

"Kaachan? What are you doing up so late?" Izuku asked, a small blush appearing behind his freckles. Katsuki saw as Izuku blushed at his presence and resisted the urge to smile, being happy with this power that he had over Izuku. "I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I-it's not like I couldn't sleep because of you, but... I just wanted to know what you thought, okay?" Katsuki said, avoiding eye contact with the broccoli boy.

Izuku's eyes widened at this statement before he smiled at the boy's attempt at being sincere. This was the most vulnerable that Izuku had seen the boy and it was sweet how hard he was trying to still keep up his front after he had read Katsuki's note.

The note that came with the flowers that Kaminari had delivered to him. A bouquet of red tulips tied together with an orange and green ribbon.

Deku,

I know this is a little out of left field, but I couldn't hold this in anymore. I like you, stupid Deku. And not just as friends. I, the great Bakugo, have fallen in love with you. I've felt this way for a long time, even though I wouldn't admit it. Something about the way you never give up makes my heart start beating so fast I feel like it's going to explode! No pun intended. These flowers symbolize everlasting love and rebirth. And I'm hoping that even if you can't accept my feelings, you'll at least be my adfdfsdkjjlf. I won't stop calling you Deku, but I'll try and be "nicer" to you. SO DON'T LEAVE ME WAITING DEKU!

Some of the page had been burned or ripped, large smudges showing Izuku that he had thought this over several times and had a hard time admitting all of it (with some persuasion from Kirishima, of course). And from Katsuki's reaction, Izuku was now positive that this wasn't a cruel joke.

"Katsuki-"

"Don't call me that!"

Izuku became confused at this. "What do you-"

"What? Are you trying to let me down gently by not calling me Kaachan?!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku's eyes widened as he had not even thought about that. "I thought you didn't like that nickname, Kaachan." Izuku stated. Katsuki blushed and looked down at the ground once again.

"When have I ever stopped you? St-stupid Deku." Katsuki said, rubbing his arm as he stared at the floor like it was his new best friend. Izuku began to blush even more. Yeah. He had it bad for Bakugo Katsuki. And he almost couldn't help what happened next.

Izuku rushed over to Katsuki, destroying the distance between them and wrapping his arms around his neck. Katsuki's eyes widened as Izuku took a hold of the back of his head, bringing him down so that their lips crashed into each other's. It didn't take long for Katsuki to slowly close his eyes, taking a hold of Izuku's hips and tilting his head, deepening the passionate yet innocent kiss. When they parted, Izuku panted softly against Katsuki's lips.

"I love you too, Kaachan!" Izuku said, closing his eyes and smiling at the hot tempered boy.

Before Katsuki could say anything, another voice was heard. A few voices, actually. "Awwwwwww!"

"Finally! You guys are so dense!"

"Get that in your room before it gets too steamy.~"

The two blushed as most of Class 1-A congratulated them. And of course, Katsuki ended up exploding which caused them all to run back into their dorms. "I'll see you in the morning, Kaachan." Izuku said as he pecked his boyfriend's cheek. Katsuki blushed and smirked to himself before saying goodnight to his broccoli boy.

And that's why Izuku keeps a vase of red tulips in his room.

Word Count: 1072