Chapter 1 - The Excursion

'Before I forget, the class is going on an excursion to the new water park' Madame Bustier said to the class. The whole class erupted in cheers, claps and happiness.

'Oh no... now I'm going to have to wear a swimsuit and everyone is going to see my scars and then everyone's going to realise that I'm Ladybug and...' Marinette was freaking out. She was so scared that her identity would be revealed,that she didn't realise that Alya, her best friend, was calling her.

'MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!!!'

'AH!!!'

'Girl, you okay? You seem worried about something...'

'It's nothing Alya, I'm just think about the test next week'

'HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THE TEST? WE'RE GOING TO THE WATER PARK!!!'

'Yeah I guess...'

Just as Alya was about to speak, Madame Bustier interrupted. 'Okay kids! Calm down! I know this is exciting and all, but I need to hand out permission notes, and tell you some key points that are really important.' She walked around handing out notes. 'As you can see, the excursion is next week, the day after your maths exam, so that you can study.' The class groaned. 'Okay so! Wear appropriate shoes! We will be catching the train to and from the venue, so wear proper, closed in shoes. If you want to, you can take thongs to wear at the park.'

'Yes Madame Bustier', the class chirped, just as the bell rang.

'Class dismissed', Madame Bustier said, yelling over the chatter and noise of students packing up.