Chapter 4 - Bus rides

As Alya, Marinette, Adrien and Nino got on the bus, they heard anything extremely familiar, yet annoying voice... One they would pay to never hear again in their lives.

'ADRIKINS!!!'

'No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no',  Marinette was saying.

Adrien sighed as Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to kiss him. 'Hi, Chloe.'

'You know Adrikins, Maritrash yelled at me yesterday...'

'What did you do, Chloe?', Adrien sighed.

'What do you mean, Adrikins? She's the one who yelled at me' Chloe whined.

Marinette rolled her eyes. 'Chloe, I know Marinette well enough to know that she would never yell at someone without a proper reason. And stop calling her Maritrash. She's probably the least trashy person I know.' Adrien argued.

Marinette blushed so hard, that the colour would compete with the red of Nathaniel's hair. 

Chloe finally let go of Adrien and left, only for Adrien to be attacked to the ground again, just by a different, more annoying person.

'ADRIEN!!! I missed you sooo much! Oh my god! I'm going to tell you all about Italy and everything that happened there! So first I met Dad at the airport, and we went and ate and blah blah blah blah...'

'LILA! No offense, but I really don't care...' Adrien calmly said.

'Sorry Lila, but no one here really does', Marinette said.

Nino and Alya struggled to not fangirl/fanboy and they only just succeeded to hold in their laughter. Marinette elbowed Alya in the side and Alya fell over onto Nino, knocking them both down. They continued laughing, but this time, they were joined by Marinette and Adrien. At this point, they were literally rolling on the floor laughing, with tears in their eyes. Madame Bustier came on the bus and told everyone to sit. Marinette and Adrien sat together, to allow Alya and Nino to sit together. What they didn't know was that Alya and Nino were sitting together to allow Marinette and Adrien to sit together. The four of them were still laughing as they sat in their seats. Now, the whole class (except Chloe, Lila and Sabrina, duh cuz they are incapable of doing so) were laughing so hard the whole way to the waterpark. Even Madame Bustier was laughing, though only Marinette, Adrien, Nino and Alya knew why.