𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐ 01

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

corbyn enters the living room where daniel is, frowning as he notices the way that he is sat

the brunet is hunched over, looking down at his hands that are rested in his lap, his legs crossed and back against the back of the sofa.

"dani, what's wrong?" corbyn questions softly, kneeling down in front of him.

"it hurts" daniel mumbles, not even attempting to lift his head, instead just continuing to stare down at his lap.

"you're hurting again, baby?" corbyn frowns once more, daniel nodding in reply.

corbyn hooks his index finger underneath daniel's chin, lifting the boy's head up to look him in the eyes.

"have you been crying?" corbyn scans over his face, his icy blue eyes meeting daniel's bloodshot ones.

"mhm" daniel hums, no expression on his face as he continues to stare deeply into corbyn's eyes.

"i love you so much, angel. remember that. you make me so freaking happy" corbyn smiles softly, moving his hand to cup daniel's cheek, caressing the skin with his thumb.

"i do?" daniel questions, slight hope filling his eyes.

"you do, lovely. you always have" corbyn nods, his smile widening.

daniel feels his heart swell. he hasn't felt this type of happiness in so long. a sense of strong happiness, the happiness that corbyn has always been able to give him.

a small smile creeps onto his lips, and although barely noticeable from afar, it's still there... and it's genuine.

corbyn laughs softly as daniel throws his arms around his neck, being pulled into the blond's lap as strong arms wrap around his waist.

"i love you, corby" daniel whispers, a blush creeping up onto his cheeks.

"i love you too, angel."

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐

i smiled genuinely today. he did it, he made me smile. it's always been him. my source of happiness.

-love, ANGEL ̖́-