𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐ 08

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

daniel stands quickly, making his way downstairs and into the kitchen

daniel stands quickly, making his way downstairs and into the kitchen. corbyn is currently sat in the living room, playing video games with a few of his friends.

the brunet lets a small smile spread across his lips as he hears corbyn shout triumphantly, the blond's controller falling out of his hands and onto the floor.

daniel has always found it amusing when corbyn plays video games. the way that he has to cuddle with the boy if he looses a game, or how he acts as if he's won a trophy once winning a game and brags about it for the rest of the day, or the way that he works himself up so much while playing to the point where sweat is glistening on his forehead.

it's always made daniel feel a little happier on the inside, knowing that the blond is doing something that he loves; gaming.

corbyn suddenly comes walking into the kitchen, confidence practically radiating off of him.

"guess who just won a match?" he grins, "this guy right here!"

daniel rolls his eyes playfully, walking over to the blond and wrapping his arms around his neck, forcing him into a hug as he hides his face in the crook of the older's neck.

"shut up, you sound and look like an idiot" he mutters against corbyn's skin, hearing the blond chuckle in response.

"what, you don't like it when i'm like this?" corbyn questions jokingly, his arms tightly wrapped around daniel's waist as he softly rocks them back and forth.

"no, i don't want to date a douche" the brunet retorts with a happy sigh.

daniel pulls back slightly to look corbyn in the eyes, noticing his amused grin.

the blond presses a lingering kiss to daniel's lips, resting his forehead against the other's once pulling away. "you'd date me even if i was a douche."

daniel pouts, "shut up."

"i don't know what i'd do without you, angel" corbyn chuckles, leaning down to press one last kiss to the boy's lips.

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐

what if i hurt him? i don't want to hurt him. he said that he doesn't the know what he'd do without me. i want him to be happy though. happy no matter what. please don't let me hurt him.

-love,   ANGEL ̖́-