𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐ 06

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

daniel sits at corbyn's desk, pencil in hand and sketching book in front of him

his hand mindlessly draws as thoughts cloud his mind, not really paying attention to anything.

but, he is brought back to reality as a kiss is placed on his cheek, a firm hand on his shoulder and hot breath fanning over his pale skin.

"that's a beautiful drawing, baby. reminds me of you, my angel" corbyn hums, standing up behind the boy.

daniel focuses on the paper in front of him, realising that he had drawn a pair a angel wings, broad ones at that.

daniel has always liked angels. they're so pretty, ethereal and beautiful; blissful to the eye.

"angels are pretty" daniel mutters, twirling the pencil around in his fingers as he stares at the drawing.

"just like you, my pretty angel baby" corbyn chuckles softly, pecking daniel's cheek a few times.

"you've always called me angel... why's that?" daniel questions, turning his head to look at the blond.

"because, you're a blessing" corbyn smiles, cupping daniel's cheek in his hand.

he scans over the boy's face, caressing the soft, pink tinted skin that his hand rests over with his thumb.

"i am?" daniel furrows his eyebrows, leaning into corbyn's touch.

"you are" corbyn nods, sighing happily, "i love you."

daniel lets the words process in his mind, waiting a few moments before reply. "i love you too."

𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐

it's my nickname. he gave it to me because i'm his pretty angel. his, forever.

-love,   ANGEL ̖́-