𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐ 04

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

daniel enters his and corbyn's room, his oversized sweater stretching far past his hands

"corby, can i come and sit?" he questions quietly, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"of course you can, lovely. it's our bed, there's no need to ask" corbyn replies with a smile.

"i just... i don't want to annoy you" daniel mutters, walking over to the bed and taking a seat besides corbyn, warmth filling his heart as the blond pulls him into his side.

"you never annoy me, baby. you just can't physically annoy me, it's impossible. you're too precious" corbyn hums happily, pressing a kiss to daniel's forehead.

"corby, do i ever kill the mood- because i'm so depressed and stuff. that's what zach and jonah said..."

"don't listen to them. you never kill the mood. you make me so happy, angel, and i will tell you every single day if i have to" corbyn says, laying down and pulling daniel on top of himself.

"am i not heavy?" daniel panics, eyes widening slightly.

"baby, stop worrying. you're as light as a feather" corbyn smiles sadly, sighing as he meets daniel's eyes, "and you can't help feeling this way. jonah and zach don't get it, they're dumb and uneducated and should one hundred percent think before they speak. even if you do have your downs, you are always going to be my angel."

daniel blushes deeply, nibbling on his lower lip slightly.

"you're beautiful, inside and out. i can't spot one flaw" corbyn mutters, leaning up to connect his and daniel's lips.

daniel hums into the kiss, cupping the blond's cheeks in his hands.

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒﹐

it's true. his kisses give me life. it's dull without them.

-love, ANGEL ̖́-