Chapter 5

Lolz sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been super busy and I kinda wanted the suspense to get to you guys 😋 now to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel POV

I slowly come to, with a furious headache. And it's freezing, I open my eyes to see pure black except a small light. I find that my mouth is no longer gagged. I try to move my hands, but I wince, I look down to see them covered in blood.

"Se-seb" I try to say, but my voice is all raspy.

"Se-sebat" I try again,

"SEBATIAN" I say, taking all my energy, as I fall asleep once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awake once again. With a pounding headache, but I notice that what I'm laying on is quite soft. I open my eyes to see brightness, I quickly try to cover to light, but grown in pain in my wrists. I slowly get used to the light and look around.

I'm in my bedroom.

I sigh happy though. I look to my wrists to see them bandaged up.

"I see that you have awaken young master" I hear, looking to who said that. Sebatian.

"Sebatian" I say questioning almost. He walks over to the bed and sits.

"I'm so sorry master, I have broken a rule, to never let you get hurt."Sebatian said with hurt in his voice.

"It's alright Sebatian, I'm not hurt," i say hoping he'll believe me.

"Master, I saw the cuts on your wrist, and I know some of them weren't from Claude." he says,i freeze. He, he knows. I just stare at him. He looks worried and concerned. I can't take it.

I jump up and run to the hallway.

"Master!" He yells as I run.

I ignore it and run to the front doors, pushing them aside as I run to the garden. Tears threatening to spill, but I manage to keep them in until I get there.

I walk over to a bench under some trees. As I sit, I break down. Sobbing, shaking, and sad. Head in hands I just cry.

I am so useless. People only think of me as a spoiled, rich, snobby kid. I probably am, but why does all of this have to happen. it hurts my little heart. I think of my parents, I didn't deserve them, that's probably why there gone. I don't deserve Sebation either. I'm just a failure. And now that Sebatian found out, he's gonna laugh and not care, he's gonna think I'm pathetic.

I just sob harder. I couldn't here anything except my sobs so I didn't hear him come.

"Master?" I jump up and look seeing Sebatian.

""W-what" I whipser,choked on my sobs. I look down, and sigh.

"Master, please stop crying" he says as he kneels down and wipes my cheeks, clearing the tears. I sniffle and look him in the eyes.

"I'm s-so-rry" I manage out. I hug him before I realize what I did. He hugs me back surprisingly.

" Master, let's go back. I want to see you" he replies, pulling away from the hug to pick me up and carry me to the manor.

He sets me on my bed. He starts to undress me.

"Se-Sebatian, what are you doing?!" I yell.

"I'm seeing if you have done it elsewhere on your body." He replies.

No!! I think. He'll see them all...

He pulls of my shirt, sighing as he see the marks on my stomach and shoulders. But then goes to my pants. This is the worst, why does he have to do this.

"Please..dont" I plead but he doesn't listen. He slowly pulls them down. He's devistated. I tear up, but not letting them fall.

"Master..." he says pulling them completely off. He sighs. I let the tears fall. Not being able to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy!! Cliffhanger! So please tell me how you like the story!

I'll try to post tomorrow but not sure! Peace out my butlers!!