My Life Changed Forever

1. My Life Changed Forever

Galen

I put a lightsaber near Vader's neck with the other raised in my other hand after defeating him. "You've taken everything from me!" I screamed.

Vader was breathing loudly which sounded mechanical. "Your feelings for her...are not real."

"They are real to me!" I yelled.

"Wait!" Rahm Kota yelled. He was running towards us with rebel troopers.

"You want him dead as much as I do..." I said.

"Yes, but not yet! Not until he's told us the Empire's secrets!" Kota said.

"You want to take him prisoner?" I asked in disbelief.

"To a hidden Rebel base where we can interrogate him, put him on trial for crimes against the true Republic. And then we'll execute him, to show the galaxy that we don't need to fear him any longer." Kota said determined.

"If I let him live, he'll haunt me forever." I muttered.

"He is the only one who knows if Starkiller really survived. He can't tell you if he's dead." Kota said.

I raise my lightsaber to strike Vader when I feel a pain in my chest. I fall to the ground and I see Vader and a figure with a black cloak who destroyed Kota and the rebels.

"I lied when I told you that the Cloning process had not been perfected." said Vader.

The cloaked figure put down his hood and I saw my face but with yellow eyes and pale skin.

"You have face your final test." said Vader.

"What is thy bidding, my Master?" Asked the Sith Clone.

"Take his starfighter. Scour the far reaches of the galaxy. Find the last of the rebels and destroy them." said Vader.

"As you wish." said the Sith Clone. The Sith Clone walked away from Vader and looked at Juno for a few seconds and walked off.

Vader then took my body to an escape pod and sent it to crash into the nearest star. Then there was a bright light before I passed out on the escape pod.

I woke up to a young girl with long red hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a lime green headband around her head.

"You are hurt, did Henmark do this to you?" She asked.

I looked at her confused " I don't know who that is." I said. "Where am i?"

"Skarlet!" a man yelled. He has a black cloak and short brown hair and green eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked.

Skarlet looked angry at the man. "Uncle Connor, I'm trying to find out what happened to this guy." she said.

Her Uncle Connor looked at me confused. "I've never seen him before." he said. "I think we should take him to Grandmaster." He started walking towards a hallway with Skarlet following him.

"Hold on, where are you taking me and who is this Grandmaster." I said.

Connor smiled at me. "You will find out soon."

We walked through the hallway and went into a Throne Room. There was a guy with a black robe on a pitch black throne with his hood on but i could tell he had short brown hair with Red eyes. His right hand was cybernetic and He looked like a Sith.

The Grandmaster looked at me with curiosity. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I am Galen Marek also known as Starkiller. I am a Clone and the original's former master Darth Vader had cloned a Sith Clone who literally stabbed me in the back as i was about to kill Vader." I said.