Chapter 4: You did WHAT?!

So you would think that going back to school would be easy. I mean, the teachers go back to teaching, the students go back to learning, and of course the parents go back to telling the kids to do their homework. You'd think that would be easy right? WRONG! As soon as I walked into Sydney High, I was bombarded with a bunch of kids with questions about the movie. I guess that is kinda what I get for being in a movie, and another one. I mean going to a public school after being in one really famous movie and in the process of being in another is kinda hard. I mean I'll have to get used to being bombarded with questions and random kids all the time. Because I do not want to switch schools. Especially since it was my senior year.

But with Jacob off doing only God knows what and with Joey off shooting her movie, I guess I was by myself. And that meant getting to know people. Which wasn't really my strong suit, especially since I have had the same friends since I was born. I never had to meet new people. Because having my two friends I kinda just forgot about the other people. I knew my whole grade, by name age and height. But I didn't know what they liked to do in their free time. I didn't really hang out with them after school hours. I mean I didn't really know them.

So I ended up talking to more and more people learning things about them and what they liked to do for fun. I never really got a chance to do that because I knew everything about my friends. But I was about to get a big surprise....

So as I was talking to this kid named Warren who was 17 going to be 18 at the end of the month, who was planning to have a big birthday party and would love it if I could come, Jacob walked into the school building papers in hand to give to the secretary at the front office. But he looked different, like he had a haircut.. Oh... My... God...  HE GOT A HAIR CUT!! But I'm guessing that isn't all that he did. I mean he probably got a new car or something. I mean he had been talking about getting a new car, or maybe even a motorcycle...... OH MY GOD! I pray to Jesus Joseph and Mary, that he did not get a motorcycle. I mean I know he has one in the movies. But he doesn't actually ride it anywhere. He actually just sits on it in front of a green screen, with a big fan blowing our hair around.

"So are you in Jacklyn?" oh crap I completely forgot that Warren was talking. "I'm  so sorry I was spacing off what am I supposed to be in for?" "Are you going to stop by my big party? I mean I was thinking that since my birthday is so close to the beginning of the year, that I could just make it into a big beginning of the school year party" "Oh yeah I'll definitely be there. That sounds like a lot of fun. When is it?" "Next Friday night. My parents will be out of town and it gives us two days to recover from massive hangovers." "Smart Warren, Very clever. I'll see you then. Bye"

Now it was my mission to find Mr. Big-shot himself. Where did he go? I last saw him go into the office, so I could ask the secretary which way he went and then I could go find him. But first I have to check to see who just touched by butt. "Jacob what the hell are you doing? I thought I told you no PDA at school. And nice hair cut by the way. What else did you get?" please don't be a motorcycle, please don't be a motorcycle, please don't be a motorcycle. "I got a motorcycle. That was why I was gone for two weeks. I had to take classes then I went and bought one and rode it around. So now instead of using a green screen I can actually ride one. And I can take you too some of the cool places that I found while I went on an adventure." "Oh fine whatever. But we have to go to a beginning of the year party at Warrens house. Because he invited me and its next Friday because his parents will be out of town and the weekend after that will help us get over the massive hangovers that we are gonna have. So are you down?" "Oh yeah I am definitely down for that."

So we both planned on going to the party next Friday. So I made some friends that were girls and we planned on going to the mall this weekend to find cute outfits for the party, and since he had a pool, we could get swimsuits. So when the weekend came I got in my car and headed for the mall. I met up with the girls and we headed into Urban Casual, Rue 21, and of course Fashion Nova. I got three outfits one from Fashion Nova, one from Urban Casual and one from Rue 21, and two swimming suits in Fashion Nova. They have the best clothes and of course the best swimming suits. I love them so much. And all of their clothing and swimsuits compliment my body really well. I'm all about body positivity. I always try to boost peoples confidences. 

I was getting ready to go to the party when there was a knock on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone. I had just got out of the shower, which was probably going to be pointless since I was gonna go swimming at that party. But I put on my clothes and went to answer the door. It was Jacob. He had his motorcycle and said he wanted to take me for a ride. But I had to finish getting ready so I told him to wait for me to finish then we could go. 

I grabbed my bag that had my swimming suit and my spare clothes. And I headed out the door. When I headed out the door I did one final check in the mirror and I looked alright. I waited for Jacob to get on his motorcycle and then I got on, put on a helmet, and held on for dear life. We rode all around Sydney. We went up to the cliffs to look at all the lights come on. And when we were done up there, we went to Warrens to have some fun. When we got there, most of the student body was there. 

We found Warren, then Jacob wanted to go to the keg, so we went to the keg and got some beer. We went to the pool and went swimming and played cup pong. And that was super fun. I think everyone that was there had a lot of fun. And the best part about it, was that no one asked me about the new movie. Its like they all forgot, they were more into asking about my life and how it was going. It was like they saw more than just the famous actress in the KISSING BOOTH.

I was ready to go home at like 11:30. So I went to go find Jacob. Because we weren't stuck to each other like most other couples. I trusted him, and he trusted me. And I knew what he was probably gonna be like since he was more than likely drunk. And I only had 1 and a half drinks. So he was probably gonna have me drive home. But he brought the motorcycle so I would more than likely call an Uber and get the bike tomorrow.

When I found him he was leaning against the wall watching people play cup pong. Which we had already played. I went up to him and said I was ready to go home. So we found Warren and thanked him for inviting us and said we were glad we came, and we left. When we got home I went up to my room to go get ready for bed. And as I got out of the shower I heard Jacob, and I said, "whats the matter?" "I puked on your moms couch..." "You did WHAT?! My mom is gonna kill me if I can't get that stain out. I hope that it was water colored." "I think it was. Can I just stay here I don't feel good, and I don't need my mother seeing me like this. She knows I drink but I don't think she knows its this bad." "Yeah you can stay here. I hadn't planed on you going home anyway since you know you brought your motorcycle, and your drunk. Just go upstairs and I'll clean your mess."

I cleaned the mess and I went to my room and we fell asleep for the night.