Chapter Six: Time Without My Parents

So they were gone. And I was still comprehending it. I mean, I should be used to bossing myself around and keeping myself on track. But I usually go with my parents everywhere they go. But at the same time, I have a movie premier coming up that I was super excited about. I was ready to go with Jacob. Speaking of Jacob, I completely forgot to let him know that I had taken my parents to the Airport. I figured I might as well send him a text. But I'm driving so I might as well wait until I get home. 

I got home at around 10:30 am. And I told my parents to call me when they landed to wherever they were going. I could't remember. But I walked into the house, and it smelled of pancakes. Which I didn't have time to make pancakes this morning. I barely had enough time to eat a protein bar before I left with my parents. So I was confused and thought that someone had snuck in the house. So, I grabbed a heavy vase from the stand underneath the mirror by the door. And I turned around the corner and before I could see who it was, I swung and I hit them square in the face. I was thinking that maybe I should have seen who it was before I swung, because when they hit the floor I looked at the face and it was... JACOB OMG!! I just hit him with a 40 pound vase. I'm sure he had a concussion. But I was going to wait until he woke up to ask him if he was okay.

Do you smell that? Is something burning? OMG the PANCAKES! I ran to the kitchen and I took the pancakes off and turned the stove off. Then I ran off to get Noah over to my couch. I laid him down and I put a pillow underneath his head. And I ran to get him some ice. 

When I came back I held it onto his head, and I waited a few minutes and he regained consciousness. And he held his head and whimpered into the pillow. He was hurt and I apologized profusely for hitting him in the head. And I took him up to my room to make up for hurting him. And afterward I let him sleep because that is what he needed. You can just about imagine what happend. ;)

Hey Guys, 

How has everyone been? I've been going through some mental things, trying to come to terms with certain things. I've also had some great times with friends, and I am happy to be back on my grind. If you haven't noticed I have put some new stories out. I would be so grateful if you guys took the time to read through those stories. Thank you for sticking with this story. See you guys sometime soon hopefully!

Thank You,
McKenzie DeKok