Chapter 1

Sam and Dean were put in charge of me by my mom as her dying wish, she made them swear to protect me with her dying breath. We met sam and Dean on a hunt that went south, my mom ended up getting stabbed by a wraith. But that was 6 years ago, and the boys came to think of me as a sister.... except the awkward kiss Sam and I shared. It was about a week after my mom died and we were drinking in the run down hotel room, we kissed for like a second then Sam immediately got up and left my room. We never have and never will speak of it again, I lived with them in the bunker but I wasn't allowed to hunt anymore. I stopped hunting after I was nearly killed by a shapeshifter, after that I was demoted to research girl.

    I got out of the shower and threw on a tank top and my grey spandex shorts before sliding my feet into my slippers and heading down the hall. I ran my fingers through my wet (h/c) hair pulling it up into a messy but before opening the archive room doors. I was in the archive room looking for looking for a box when I heard a sigh, I got scared because I was supposed to be alone in the bunker. "Is someone there?" I asked my voice shaking "yes its casper" a sarcastic voice answered back from the other side of the shelves. "Who are you?" I felt around the shelf looking for a way to get to the other side. "Grab the shelf and pull." I did as the man said and opened up the wall revealing a man sitting cuffed to a chair in a demon circle.

      I walked into the circle and sat across from the man, "so who are you?" I now realized why Sam and Dean never allowed me in here. "I'm Crowley the king of hell" he tried to sound intimidating but I just laughed, "you dont look like the king of anything" he looked at me annoyance in his eyes. "You're almost as vexing as moose and squirrel." His accent sent a shiver through my body, I leaned onto the desk resting my head on my hand and smiled. "Yeah I try but I'm a lot cuter than Sam and Dean" Crowley folded his hands on table and laughed "someone thinks highly of themselves."
He raised an eyebrow as he spoke a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

     I stood up from my chair and walked to the back of his chair examining the chain the was attached to the metal collar around his neck. "They really don't want you to escape" I ran a finger over the metal before walking back to the desk. I looped my finger around the chain attached to the cuffs pulling them up to look at the carvings "wow you must've really pissrd them off" I giggle and sat on the desk leaning back on my arms. He leaned towards me with a smirk, I watched as his eyes skimmed over my body and stopped on my thigh. He hooked his finger under the edge of my shorts pulling them up to expose the rest of my anti possession tattoo. "They made you get one of those hideous tattoos too?" I smacked his hand away and pulled my shorts back down to where they were.

     "Actually, I got this before I met the boys" I couldn't tell if I was irritated with him or turned on by him so I turned my head away glaring at the wall to avoid his stare. "I don't know why moose and squirrel have me here probably for information but they haven't really come back down here since they chained me up" I looked back over at Crowley who was looking down at his cuffed hands. My heart melted a little at how sad he look, "how about I come visit you every night" he looked up at me and smiled. He opened his mouth to say something but a slam came from upstairs, we both looked up then looked at each other.

      "Y/N!" I heard Sam yelling from upstairs causing me to jump off the table, "I was never here". I pushed the chair back to where I found it and walked to the shelf, before pushing the shelf back I smiled at Crowley "I'll come back". I pushed the shelf back into place and ran to my bedroom closing the door behind me quietly. I threw myself on my bed and pretended I was asleep, I heard someone open my door amd walk kkup to my bed. "Wake up Y/N, we got fried chicken and beer" my pillow was ripped from beneath my head and smashed onto my face. "Oww fucker." I sat up and glared at Dean who was holding my pillow and laughing. I pushed him away from me and snatched my pillow from his hands, I tossed it onto my b7ed and left my room. Dean and I walked to the war room where Sam and Kevin were talking about the tablets, "what's up noobs". I grabbed a beer and a piece of chicken before sitting down, "What's new with the tablet?" Kevin looked up from the tablet with a look of annoyance "theres still a few parts I cant get". I looked over at the paper with the symbols... 'pshh as if I could even begin to translate' I thought to myself before leaning back in my chair.

~~~~~~~

     Dean was walking out the door on a quick hunt that Castiel had called about, I ran up the stairs hugging Dean around the waist. "But you just got back" I looked up at him and pouted, he hugged me back with one arm before rustling my hair "I'll be back its probably not even a case.... I'll be back before you know it". And with that he left, I glared at Kevin who mumbled something about being clingy. Sam left walking towards the archive room, him and Dean talked about asking crowley about the symbols. A few moments later Sam returned to the war room with an annoyed look on his face, "Grab the paper Kevin and let's go" Kevin stood up grabbing the page of unreadable symbols and walked after Sam. I stood up following Kevin but a palm hit me in the forehead, "no I don't want you involved in this stuff" Sam had his arm extended stopping me from following. I slapped his hand and huffed "I'm coming weather you like it or not im not a child" I walked passed Sam following Kevin who was stomping down the hall.

      We all stood in the room with Crowley Sam stood bent over the desk glaring at crowley with his hand on either side of the sheet of paper. Kevin stood with his arms crossed in the corner and I stood leaning against entrance of the shelves arms crossed watching them. I smiled and gave Crowley a small wave, he smiled back and winked at be causing my cheeks to grow warm. I looked away knowing my face was turning pink, I heart flopped with each word he spoke as him and Sam negotiated. They made a deal where Crowley would translate the symbols in return for a phone call, so sam and Kevin left the room to go get some supplies.

     I walked up to the table and looked at the paper "What do they mean" I picked up the paper holding it close to my face before setting it back down. "It's about a ritual Metatron did with Castiels grace" he watched me as I examined the symbols "mmmh lame..." I leaned onto the table and smiled at Crowley "on a different note.. why does Kegin hate you so much" he shrugged looking at the cuffs like as if he was more interested in them than me. "I made him think I killed his mom when in fact shes quite alive" a devious smile dance across his lips as he spoke, "that's pretty messed up." I frowned before standing up to look st the door Sam and Kevin had returned with the supplies they needed. "What's messed up" Sam asked as he walked up to the table, Crowley and I made eye contact for a moment before i turned to walk out of the room "Dont worry about it Sammy" I left the boys to finish their business.

~~~~~~

   I had been going down to visit Crowley every night for about a week and a half, I stayed a little longer each night till one night I stayed till 6 am. I had fallen asleep while talking to Crowley,I was woken up by him tucking my hair behind him ear and kissing my temple. "You might want to head to your room darling. I'm hate for squirrel and moose to catch you in here alone." I stretched forward groggily groaning loudly. "I dont wanna" I sat there with my forehead against the cool metal of the table trying to bring myself to leave the room. I stood up and walked to his side of the table "I guess I'll go..." I bent down to give him a kiss on the cheek then I left the room and heading to my bedroom.