Chapter 4

I laughed kissing his cheek, "like I said not yet... I'm not ready" I pulled away and sat on the bed. He took a sip of his drink and looked at me "then we wait till you're ready." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind me ear before gently kissing my cheek.

We drank for hours talking about our lives and laughing at the memories, I had reached for the bottle but realized it was empty. Crowley didnt seem the slightest bit drunk but I was gone, I laughed at the bottle holding it up for Crowley to see "All Gone". He took the bottle and set it down "I see that love but I think you need some water" he laughed standing up walking to the mini fridge hidden under my dresser. He brought be a bottle of water and sat down next to me, "drink" he smiled as I twisted off the top and began to drink. I drank about half the bottle then set it on my night stand setting the cap next to the bottle, I turned to look at Crowley and blushed as I seen he was already looking at me.

It was though I was seeing him for the first time as the dim light from my lamp cast shadows across his face. I placed my hand on his cheek running my thumb across his bottom lip "I kinda really want to kiss you...." my voice trailed off. "Well what's stopping you love?" He smirked at me causing butterflies to erupt in my gut. My hand slid around the back of his neck pulling him closer for what was to he my our first kiss, his lips moved slowly against mine. I felt his tounge slide across my bottom lip, I granted him access, the kiss quickly heated up. He pulled me onto his lap his hands on my ass squeezing and pulling my down onto his to increase the friction. I pulled back and gasped "Dont worry love" his hand moved toy face caressing my cheek "we can stop whenever you like. I dont wanna do anything you're not comfortable with". I nodded and kissed him again he stood up and he gently laid me on the bed not breaking the kiss.

One hand was on the bed by my head holding himself up and his other hand travelled up my side stopping at my chest. He gently massaged my breast as he kissed his way down to my neck leave a small love bite on the side of my throat. I put my hand on his chest and gently pushed, he took the hint and pulled away "too far?" He asked. I nodded sitting up slightly, "yeah I'm sorry I don't want you to feel like I teasing you." He chuckle layed on his side pulling me to his chest. "Don't worry love. I'm ok with just holding you close." I giggled and snuggled into his chest falling asleep.

"No she's not an Idiot Squirrel, theres a demon circle keeping me here. No she's asleep..." I groaned and turned over to see Crowley leaning against my desk talking on my phone. "Why aren't you here" I squinted at him patting the bed next to me "scratch that she was asleep." Crowley walked up to me and brushed my messy hair out of my face. "Dean wants to talk to you darling" I reached out and grabbed the phone "yea?" I held the phone sway from me once he started yelling at me "shhhhhh noise bad" I shouted back causing Dean to shut up. I put the phone back to my ear and sighed "Now. Without being ridiculously obnoxious what's going on?" I heard Dean sigh and groan. "Why is Crowley in your room. He could get out and we need him." He seemed super pissed off but I just laughed "I took precautions dont worry about it." He sighed once more and began to speak again "Sammy's Hurt. Bad." His voice trailed off "well have Ezekiel fix it" I wasnt worried until Dean didn't respond.

"Dean?" I called out to see if he was still there. "About that..." I was beginning to get impatient "DEAN!" I heard him fumble with the phone before he sighed "the angel in Sam isnt Ezekiel it's a different angel named Gadreel. He's the one who let the serpent into the garden of eden. We need to tell Sam so ye can kick the bastard out" Dean's voice was shaky as spoke. I knew more than anyone that he hated being lied to "ok come back to the bunker then we can tell him together." We said our goodbyes and I hung up my phone, I tossed it into the nightstand and layed back down. "Dean says Gadreel is who is possessing Sam and supposedly hes a bad angel but Dean says I have to take you back to the archive room." I curled back into Crowley's chest and he wrapped his arms around me holding me tight.