CHAPTER THREE

As the weekend rolled by with hangovers, Monday rolled back into my life. I grabbed my things and headed out of the house, I saw Jamie, Dustin and Blair arriving at my driveway.
"Oh you would Carter! I fucking wanted to see your mum! God dang it Carter!" Blair yelled, rolling his eyes and storming back onto the road.
"Yeah well maybe I didn't!" I exclaimed, having Jamie and Dustin laughing their asses off behind me. As soon as I knew it, we were already at school.
"Woah! Who's that?" I asked, pointing to some sexy female with her black long hair reaching the floor.
"Mackenzie. She's like, the most popular girl in the school. How didn't you fucking know about her? Fucking briefcase loser," Blair said, rolling his eyes.
We walked in threw the gates and started heading towards our bag racks.
"Oh heads up! Sexy girl coming over at 12 o'clock!" Dustin said, trying to do his sexy face which ended up looking like a pedophile who saw the mother of the kid he was praying on.
"Why hello young man!" Mackenzie said, grabbing my collar and pulling my face into hers.
"Uhh... Hi?" I said, having the biggest smirk on my face.

My whole group stood there shocked as one of the most popular / sexiest chatted with THE BIGGEST LOSER IN THE SCHOOL.
"So sexy, have a name?" She asked, breathing her strawberry breath into mine.
"Carter, carter miller!" I said loud and proud. She giggled like a little anime girl,
"Cute! Hey we should meet up tonight! All of us, including your friends!" She said, running her finger down my chest, stopping at my pants. PLEASE DONT GET A BONER!
"Oh! Hard one are we?" She said laughing. I looked down to see my devil had decided to come out for a play. God damn it.
"Sorry!" I said, quickly putting my hands over my cock. She laughed and walked off,
"Bye Carter!" She yelled.
My friends grabbed me,
"HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE LIKE YOU WHAT KIND OF TRICKERY IS THIS?! I HAVE BEEN TRYNG TO STICK MY COCK INTO HER FOR YEARS! WHAT THE FUCK!" Blair yelled, shaking me like crazy. I didn't even care.
I was lost in thought, thinking about the girl of my dreams.

The day went past and as soon as I know, I was home, staring at my naked body in the mirror.
"Alright what to wear? Elegant? Classy? FUCK IT! FULL ON FUCKBOY COMING OUT HERE!" I said, grabbing a leather jacket. As I finished, I walked downstairs to see the squad already.
"What the fuck are you wearing?" Jamie asked, laughing his ass off.
"It's called being sexy!" I said, looking at Dustin for some reassurance.
"You look retarted," Blair said, drinking some wine he found in my mother's liquor cabinet.
"Dustin?" I asked, looking at him.
"You look like my dad," He said laughing.
"You're dad when he was still dating your mum. Now he looks like a gay pedo!" Blair said, making everyone burst into laughter. Well of course Dustin wasn't laughing. We headed out and walked to the club a few blocks away from my house. I could see Mackenzie waiting out front.
"Well hello handsome!" Mackenzie said laughing. She pulled me in for a kiss.

As our lips touched, my face went red. First girl I have EVER kissed. She tasted like strawberries. Fuck she was hot. We all headed in and of course Dustin broke out his robotic dancing skills.
"Every fucking time," Jamie said, facepalming at the sight.
We all sat down, well apart from Dustin. We chatted until Mackenzie and I started making out.
Jamie and Blair obviously got up and walked off cause as if they wanted to see two people make out. Blair went off to find women whilst Jamie followed.
"Oh for fuck sake!" Jamie said, grabbing Blair and turning him to Dustin. He had two elderly women (I'm assuming 67 and 74) humping him whilst he danced.
"Why is everyone getting women? I'M THE ONLY NON VIRGIN HERE! THIS IS RIGGED!" Blair exclaimed, storming outside.
Mackenzie grabbed me and took me into a closet. She undressed me as fast as she could.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" She asked, starting to give me a hand job.
"Y-yeah! Loads of t-times!" I said, bullshitting her.
I HAVE NEVER FUCKED SOMEONE IN MY LIFE!! Like do you just grind them? Ughhh why me! I mean it couldn't be THAT hard.
As I got on top of her naked body, I sat there, debating what to do. For some fucking reason I decided to just move up and down EVEN THOUGH MY THROBBING COCK WASNT IN HER GAHHHHH!!
"Okay Carter, Stop!" She said, jumping up.
"You obviously have never done this before! You destroyed the moment. Sex = gone. I was horny but after that, I'm definitely not," She said, throwing her clothing back on.
"Hmm okay. Quick question, am I still a virgin?" I asked, looking awfully confused.
"YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT YOUR DICK IN ME! YES, YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN!" She said walking off. I slowly got back into my clothing and walked out to witness Dustin.
"Ew Dustin! What the fuck man?!" I yelled, shielding my eyes from the horrific seen in front of me.
I went outside to find Blair kicking bins and Jamie watching him.
"Hey, where's Mackenzie?" Jamie asked.
"She left, I don't think she likes me," I said, looking down.
"That sucks man," Jamie said, rubbing my back.
"It was probably for the best Carter,"
"YES SHES BACK ON THE MARKET FOR MEH! WHOOP!" Blair said, doing somewhat of a victory dance. We decided to ditch the joint.
"Dustin, you coming?" Jamie asked.
"I'm good!" He said whilst his fingers were up the elders dress. We shivered and ran out. As weird as tonight was, I kinda enjoyed it. Hanging with my best friends, trying to have sex and of course, seeing my best friend fingering an older girl, it was pretty fun.