Normal day

Lia's point of view:

Today was the perfect day! Not only are my mom and dad not arguing for once, but we are going to the beach! It's not everyday that my parents don't fight considering my dads a drug addict that usually doesn't come home at night and my mom just dosnt care anymore. Oh before I get to ahead of myself I have to tell you who I am duh! Hi I'm Lia! I'm 17 years old and currently live in sunny California. I know what your thinking, "wow California that's where all the stars live" but let me tell you that I happen to believe that famous people are just as normal as the next guy! Anyways... Like I was saying i am so excited to just be in the car with my mom and dad and have a good time! But, I know it won't last long because it seems to me that every time my dad comes back and acts like he's off of drugs he's just doing it to get "some" ( if you know what I mean) from my mom, who is just to dumb to realize it. It's almost like my mom is numb to the world.... But I won't let that stop us from having a great day, I have to make it last, right?

"So are you excited for the beach lia?"dad slurred..... Really is he already drunk?

"Yep. I miss us hanging out as a family" it was the truth, it might not seem like it but I wish we would just stay like this forever!

Silence....

Wow I guess that means this won't be happening again for a while. I just decide to close my eyes until we get o the beach because the silence is a killer