Swimming

Lia's POV:
Justin and I sat and talked for about thirty more minutes then something popped into my mind!
"Hey... So I saw you have an indoor pool," I say trying to hide my smile,but I don't think it worked because Justin smiled really big making sure to show all of his shiny teeth.
"Yes, yes I do! Would you like to go swimming?"
I thought for a while... That sounds fun! "Um I don't have a bathing suit..."
He twist his lips as if in deep thought then all of a sudden he runs out of the room. About a minute later Justin ran in holding a white two peace bathing suit.
"Here, this is Selena's bathing suit she bought it when she lived here but never got a chance before we um.." He suddenly got quiet and I realized that it must pain him to talk about their relationship. So I flashed the biggest smile I could and took the bathing suit and walked into the bathroom.
The bathing suit was a two peace bikini. The top peace had fringe and the bottoms were tied at both sides. I personally would have gone for a more covering bathing suit, but to each is own.
As I walk out of the bathroom I find Justin in white swim trunks.
"Hey!!!! Twins!!" I say in the happiest most sarcastic voice ever!
"Ha ha very cute!" Justin says with the same amount of sarcasm as me.
Justin's POV:
When Lia walked out of the bathroom I couldn't believe my eyes! She looked absolutely beautiful in Selena's old/new bathing suit!
We make small talk for a while and then it got quiet. Lia made the straightest face ever and then started laughing and ran really fast out of the room torwords the pool. I decided to run after her, fortunately she was really slow! I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. I start walking to the pool and as I'm about to throw her in she starts kicking and screaming.
"Please don't throw me in! Please" she pleaded as if that would work! Then I thought about something that would make my day!
" only if you admit that I'm the best famous person ever!" I say laughing to myself.
" you're the best famous person ever!" She said laughing
Wasn't good enough! I threw her into the pool!
"Hey what did you do that for ?" She laughed so hard and swam over to the edge. "Atleast help me out of here the waters cold!"
I reached my hand out to help her out but then I felt her pull me into the water. She was strong!
"Hey!!!!"
After that we played in the pool and swam around for about an hour or two.