Going home

Justin's point of view:
Wow! I can't believe I just invited this girl... Lia... To come live with me! It's the write thing to do I know it is! I give her one last look before I go out to the waiting room to check her out of this prison they call a hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As soon as we are in the car I can see Lia falling asleep on the window. I wonder what she is thinking, how she is taking this, if she even cares that I'm famous? As all these things are going through my head I fail to realize that I'm staring at her.
"Can you maybe not stare at me right now?" Lia says in a some what snappy tone (she must be sleepy)!
"Oh um...sorry... Um... Ya" is all I can manage to say.
Before I even know it we are back at my house and I am trying to wake up Lia.
"Lia... Um we are at my...erm.... Our house...." I shake her lightly she dosnt even move. I guess I will have to carry her in. I get out of the car immediately and pick her up and walk up the drive way. She's so light! She should eat more!
As I walk into the house I lay Lia on the couch and go into the back room to set up what I guess will be Lia's new room. I don't know why but I want her to love it here, and impressing her is important to me.. I lay down on the bed and doze off thinking about Lia and my time so far together, though being a short amount I can't help but feel like it's fate that her parents... Well you know... Kicked the bucket to say the least.