DRAGON

Dragon is the fifth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign

The Years of the Dragon include

1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024...

✴Personality and Characteristics

Among the twelve Chinese zodiac signs, only the Dragon is mythical. It is an imaginary creature that combines the features of some other animals. There are many legends about this animal, and it is also regarded as the most auspicious sign. Chinese people believe they are the descendants of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon has personality traits as mysterious, imaginative and noble.

✴Strengths✴

People with Chinese zodiac Dragon are born with superb leadership. Because of their knowledge, power and capability, people are willing to take orders from them. They are also ambitious, and have a strong drive to realize their dreams. They are adventurous. Once goals are settled, they will try their best to fight for success. Their eloquence and passion make their speech authoritative. They seem to have endless energy, and seldom feel exhausted. They have another gift - their innate luck, which will help them achieve their goals. They are people of charm and glamour, so they can always win another's heart easily.

✴Weaknesses✴

They often seem to be in a daze, and look elusive most of the time. Sometimes, the dragon personality of arrogant keeps people away from them. Because of their good luck, some of them may become less industrious, and that may result in failures. They are strict with subordinates. If people make mistakes in work, they criticize them relentlessly. Although they are eager to succeed, they can be frustrated by setbacks easily, and they are likely to give up half way. They cannot bear any suffering, and want expected outcome as soon as they get started.

✴Career✴

They can take advantage of their good luck to build their career successfully because of the dragon zodiac personality. With brilliant leadership, they can always play an important role in work. They are full of energy, and they can devote themselves to work and never feel exhausted. As the office work is not suitable for them, they are good at business affairs. During their former 35 years, their efforts in career will progress smoothly. After that, they will not be as lucky as before, but their persistence will help them to make a breakthrough.

A stable occupation is not suitable for them, for they have more room to use their talent. They are also full of imagination, so they may prefer jobs related to thinking. Suitable jobs include: architect, politician, economist, doctor, café owner, athlete, writer, artist, actor, or fashion designer.

✴Wealth✴

As they have an acute sense for chances to make a fortune, people born in the Year of the Dragon can make easy money. For them, money is just a means to realize their goals, and it will never be the most important part of their life. They also have a limited awareness of financial management. Before their thirties, they will make a fortune with little effort. If they keep creating new opportunities, they will become quite rich after their middle age. In general, they seldom suffer from money problem.

✴Love and Relationships

People in the Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are idealists, and they seek perfection in everything including relationships. They seem passive in love, but they are usually the ones who give more and gain less. They are generous and self-disciplined in character. There are many pursuers around them, which is also their trouble. They will be attracted by people who are elegant, intelligent, and understanding. People can win their heart with praise. Late marriage is quite common for them.

Best Matches: Rooster, Rat, Monkey
Bad Matches: Ox, Sheep, Dog