ROOSTER

Rooster is the tenth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign

The Years of the Rooster include

1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029..

✴Personality and Characteristics

According to traditional Chinese zodiac analysis, Rooster is the representative of confidence and intelligence. People who born in the Years of the Rooster usually share lots of common personality traits such as being responsive, distinctive, smart and earnest. Being strict with themselves is their strongest characteristic.

✴Strengthens✴

They are deep thinkers and the Roosters' personality is considered to be honest, bright, communicative, ambitious, capable and warm-hearted. Strong self-respect and seldom relying on others are their basic characteristics. As most of them are born pretty or handsome, they prefer to dress up. They have a quick mind and hot temper. They like to be busy and neat. With strong enterprise and conscientiousness, they are reluctant to fall behind others and hate dawdlers. They always complete things according to their previous plans. Well-organized mind makes them more efficient. During work, they can always put forward distinctive ideas and solutions about the development of the company. Thus, they have enviable promotion prospect in their early years.

Weaknesses

Those born in the Year of the Rooster might be enthusiastic about something quickly, but soon be impassive. They are often a bit eccentric and have difficulty in relating with others. They are critical and think they are always right, so generally speaking, they are unwilling to accept other people's suggestions but like to lecture others. Like their fortunes, their emotions swing from very high very slow in a short time. Roosters characteristics are positive but selfish, caustic, too outspoken, and some narrow-minded. If they can overcome their arrogance and be sincere in speaking, they will make great progress.

Careers

People with Chinese zodiac Rooster sign always have startling imagination that can provide many novel ideas to a team. As for work, they are enthusiastic about every task. In addition, they are good at getting the key points and observing others' behaviors. Innate confidence and superiority bring positive influences that can help them complete tasks with high efficiency and good quality. Most of them are intelligent and manful. They can always adapt to new work environment and content as soon as possible. Thus, in the early years, they can catch many golden chances to get promotions and develop themselves.

Most of them have extremely earnest attitudes towards career. They have outstanding competence and courage, so the jobs related to design, creation and intelligence are good choices for them. However, they are probably not suitable for being leaders in the group work because they don't have much patience and persistence on one thing.

✳Suitable Jobs: politician, police, athlete, fashion designer, or beautician.

✴Wealth✴

Rooster people have ambitious and great ideals when they are young. In their whole life, most of them have satisfactory jobs and nice incomes, which can bring an abundant life. In addition, they can always find good chances to earn more money. Although they have already had a good life, they are still willing to start their own business. In their eyes, they don't want to work for others in the whole life. They have keen insight and clever mind, which can boost the development of their career a lot. They can also meet lucky stars who can provide much help.

✴Love and Relationships✴

As for love and marriage life, they pursue simple and relaxing relationship. They are full of romance, so their soul mates will always receive surprise gifts. When finding the true love, they always make great efforts to create romantic atmospheres. However, they have strong possessiveness and jealousy. Their soul mates need to pay attention to Roosters' emotional ups and downs. Most of them will succeed in a happy and harmonious marriage. In addition, the relationship with other family members is also good because of their charming personality traits.

❤Best Matches: Ox, Snake
❤Bad Matches: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Rooster, Dog