HORSE

Horse is the seventh in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign

The Years of the Horse include

1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026..

✴Personality and Characteristics

The Wu Xing (The Five Elements) of the Horse is Fire (Huo), so the Horse stands for zeal and passion. People born in the Years of the Horse are always having personality traits like being warm-hearted, enthusiastic, and positive. As they are lively and active, running in broad areas, so it is also the symbol of independence and freedom.

✴Strengths✴

Horse personality is usually friendly and generous, so they are able to make a lot of friends. In interpersonal communication, they have commands of skills to liven up the atmosphere, which makes everyone in a harmony. Independence is also a strong point. They can survive a lot of obstacles without help from others. They have great vitality and never give in easily, so they are likely to rise in the career of their early lifetime. Meanwhile, most of them adopt a positive attitude towards life, so they can pose a good influence on friends and families. Most male Horses are romantic, and they often create surprises for others. They are eloquent and pervasive, talented in leadership. And they have insight into others' mind, so they can always give proper response. They have acute ability of learning and perceiving. A skill or knowledge can be acquired in much shorter time than others.

✴Weaknesses✴

People with Chinese zodiac Horse love spending, so it's quite hard for them to deposit their money in the bank. They seldom make preparations for the unexpected occurrences. Over frank and straightforward, they concern little about the listeners' feeling, which may offend others in conversation. Some of them are leakers; they cannot keep any secrets, which may cause their later failures in business. They are lack of perseverance. Giving up halfway, they often cannot gain what they want. They like to chase vanity, dressing finely and respectably. Mirrors are their closest companion. They are weak listening to the advices or ideas from others. Sticking on their own thoughts may lead to wrong judgment on important affairs.

✴Career✴

Because of the Horse zodiac personality, people born with this sign are usually rebellious and unruly in their childhood, but when they grow up, they can be great achievers changing their fates. Because they love making friends, they will be helped out of most difficulties. In the course of rising, they will seize the opportunities to improve themselves so as to strengthen their vested accomplishments. Learning and experience enable them to maintain and promote their work or business.

They love association with different people, so the jobs related to interpersonal communication are their favorite options. They are inclined to play a dominant role in a task due to the Chinese zodiac horse personality, so they prefer giving commands to obeying orders.

✳Suitable Jobs: sales rep, publicist, speaker, journalist, performer, tour operator, or librarian

✴Wealth✴

With friends' powerful aids, they will reach the climax of the career and business in early youth, accumulating a large amount of money during twenties to thirties. Financial shortage would never be a problem. However, their love of spending is not good for their wealth stability, so the suggestion is to save money to support old-age.

✴Love and Relationships

People born in the Year of the Horse are fond of freedom, and they don't like to be bound by any relationships. They choose to live and work far away from home, striving for their goals alone.

They are easily attracted and whole-heart taken by opposite sex. They tend to be sentimental and emotional in relationships. When falling in love, they will pursue the best at all costs, ignoring family and friends. They can easily get into exaltation on sweet days, or fall into depression during moments of heartbreak.

However, in marriage, they will be loyal and responsible to the other. Although the relationship is not as favorable as they expect in destiny, they will be faithful to family. They adopt quite realistic attitudes towards relationship, lack of fantasy or romance. Therefore, duty and work are put in first place, and their relationships are mostly stable and harmonious in the rest of life.

Best Matches: Tiger, Sheep, Rabbit
Bad Matches: Rat, Ox, Rooster