MONKEY

Monkey is the ninth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac

The Years of the Monkey include

1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028...

✴Personality and Characteristics

The Wu Xing (Five Elements) sign of the Monkey is Metal (Jin), so the animal stands for brilliance and perseverance. According to Chinese zodiac analysis, people born in a Year of the Monkey always have smart, agile and active characteristics. They are endowed with highly adaptable abilities because of their complicated living environment.

✴Strengths✴

People born in the Year of the Monkey according to the Chinese zodiac always have enviable abilities and wisdom. Their skills and smart ideas can be seen by others when they are very young. A sharp foresight and a unique perspective promote their development in every aspect. Other people are always amazed at their acute intuition and predictive powers. If there is an established goal, they apply strong actions to achieve it. A strong curiosity causes them to want to bravely try everything interesting. 'All bark and no bite' is not their lifestyle. They win a high popularity among others because of their amicability and kindness. They always try their best to help others in daily life. An upbeat attitude always influences them and everyone around them.

✴Weaknesses✴

Monkeys are lively and sprightly, which tends to lead to their impatience. When things develop in unexpected ways, they appear to be irascible, fussy and upset. Sometimes they are not willing to listen to others' advice or ideas. A stubborn personality influence their original judgments and decisions. They lack enough prudence when something fails. When having some small successes, they are always satisfied with current conditions. Being short of long-range plans, they often get into trouble on their way to success.

Career

Having a strong adaptability to their environment, Chinese zodiac Monkey people can be competent in almost any job. They are naturally persuasive. Superb communication skills, strong logical proposals and high-efficiency working plans get a lot of appreciations from their bosses or group leaders. In their eyes, pleasures are more important than jobs, thus they are likely to give up their current jobs and seek their ideal ones. Fresh and novel work always attracts their eyes. Their enthusiasm and curiosity urge them to finish tasks with high quality.

They have sprightly and energetic personality traits, so jobs related to social intercourse and brain work will be their preferential options. As for group work, they have great potential to be the leader.

✳Suitable Jobs: diplomatist, journalist, writer, or entertainer

✴Wealth✴

Monkey zodiac personality makes them Smart and flexibile, which always bring them wealth in their whole life. Saving money and living economically life also accumulate a large amount of money. However, they always feel satisfied with their current achievements. They seldom invest more money in other fields, so they often miss some golden chances in daily life. Their wealth accumulated in their youth is the guarantee of a comfortable life in old age.

✴Love and Relationships

Because of the Monkey personality, people with this sign are amiable and easy to approach. There are always pursuers attracted by their lovely character. Someone of the opposite sex with an honest, easy-going and kindhearted personality will catch their eye easily.

Before confirming a stable love relationship, they are accustomed to considering all aspects, including future marriage life, children and family conditions. Excess consideration often leaves an irresolute and half-hearted impression.

However, if they have decided on a soul mate, started a love life, or gotten married, they will be very faithful. They are attentive to their partner's likes, interests and habits, in order to fulfill the perfect role of a husband or wife. They need their partner to be loyal to the love relationship and family as well. These responsible traits make them an ideal sweetheart.

Best Matches: Ox, Rabbit
Bad Matches: Tiger, Pig