Chapter 5

AN: My note is at top, and that only means 🍋.  Just a little bit, but you have been warned.

⚠️(Mature Content Warning)⚠️

~~~~~~

Arthit's POV

I'm so proud of Kongpob for being nominated to represent our faculty to compete for the Campus Moon. He is already the Moon in my eyes, but now he's going to be the Moon for the whole school. I'm very confident that he would win this competition. Toota and I have already sneak peeked at the rest of the contestants during their group practice. I tell ya, my Kong has got this in the bag. He is definitely going to win. As for Sara, she has got a few good contenders.

I was originally not so happy about Kongpob entering this competition because the extra attention he will draw. Just thinking about all those other girls from other faculties on top of our own already gives me a headache. But I've decided I will be a supportive boyfriend to him.

I've even been making little snack packs for him to eat before practice for the past week, so he doesn't have to go hungry for too long between lunch and dinner. It all started with Krystal trying to bake cookies for her boyfriend Ohm, and I thought it looked fun, so I joined her to make some for Kong. I took them to school secretly without him knowing, and then I surprised him with them at the end of our last class where he had an hour before practice. He was so happy, he lost his cool.

Flashback last week

At the end of our last class of the day, I on purposely packed my things away slowly as everyone quickly filed out of the classroom. Kongpob got up to stand next to me while I moved at snail pace.

M: Arthit, Kongpob, I have to meet up with May at the next building. So, I'm going to leave first. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Arthit: Yeah, see you.

Kongpob: See you tomorrow.

I slowly got up, and just as Kong turns around to start walking, I grabbed him by the arm to stop him. He turned back to look at me curiously, and I just smiled to him not moving. Right when the last person other than us left the classroom, I tipped my chin to gesture for him to sit. So, he sits on top of the desk. I reached my hand in my backpack while his eyes followed my every move.

"Swoop. Here, I made these for you."

I handed the small plastic container to him.

His smile got wider instantly.

"What are they?"

"Open it to find out. They're probably not real good, but it's my first time making them. I hope you try them anyway."

Kong quickly opens the container with excitement.

"Cookies! Arthit you made these?"

I nodded and smiled at his reaction.

"Come on, try them. There's 3 chocolate chip, and 3 lemon cookies."

Kong picks up a chocolate chip cookie, and takes a big bite.

"Mmm... this is real good. I can't believe you made these."

It only took him two bites to finish the cookie. He picks up another one, and extend his hand to feed me. I took a bite smiling. We don't usually get to be ourselves at school like this, so I'm really happy. Soon we finished eating all the cookies. I ate maybe two. Just as I closed the now empty container and put it back in my backpack, Kong grabs my hand pulling me to leave.

He peeks out checking the hallway. The coast was clear, so he laced our hands together and pulled me all the way to the end of the hall. He looked around before he opened a door to a darkened office. He quickly pulled me in, and locked the door behind him. It's kind of dark in the office since the lights were off. The only source of light is from the hallway shining through the frosted glass. I can only make out Kong's silhouette in this light. He pushed me against the wall.

"Kong, where are we? What are we doing here?"

Instead of answering me, he grabs my face with both hands and kisses me. He tilts his head a little to get closer. I placed my hand on his hips to pull him even closer. He tastes delicious like the cookies we just shared. Our tongues plunged deep into our mouths, and our lips moved against each other's. Our body slowly closed any space between us. Kong slowly pulls away. I'm a little dazed, and breathless.

"I've been wanting to kiss you all day."

"Me too. Who's office is this?"

Kong leans his head against mine taking shallow breathes. Now that my eyes are adjusted to the darkness, I can tell he is smiling.

"It's my Japanese professor's office. She is not here today."

"You're sneaky."

He doesn't say anything. He removed my backpack that was still hanging on my right shoulder, and let it down on the ground. He returns his hand to caress my right cheek. His right hand is holding my waist. He kisses me on the lips, and then kisses along my jaw. He reaches my ear licking and biting it. I can't help myself, and a moan escaped. I quickly closed my mouth biting down on my lips.

"It's okay baby, it's soundproofed here."

My knees are getting weak as he continues kissing down my neck.

"Are you sure?" Another moan came out as he pinches my right nipple through my shirt.

"Yes, we take speaking tests here."

I was incapable of making a coherent response as my moans were freed. Kong removed my tie, and started to unbutton my shirt. He pulled my shirt halfway down my back, exposing my shoulders and chest. He kissed me fervently palming my chest. Kissing and nipping every inch of my exposed skin. Biting me here and there, making me want to claw his skin too. I held the back of his head with my right hand, and grabbed his shoulder tightly with my other. I threw back my head moaning, taking in the sensation of him licking and nipping my nipples. He held me steady by the waist.

He slowly kneeled down in front of me. He started to undo my belt. I'm shocked that he is going to go this far, but I'm excited. I make no moves to stop him. I couldn't even if I wanted to. My fully erected dick wants to be let out NOW. He pulled down my pants and underwear all in one tug.

He looked at my erection, and then smiled looking back up to me.

"Baby, you want your reward?"

"Yes! Yes please!"

He took in my full length plunging deep into his throat. I rocked my hip into his mouth. He licked and sucked until there was nothing left in me. I was in a moaning mess, and my legs were trembling as I shot my load in his mouth. If it weren't for the wall, there was no way I would still be standing.

It was the best blowjob he has ever given me. And on top of that, it was also the first time he has ever swallowed. It was so sexy. Now, I know why people do that. I pulled Kong up off his knees to hold him tight. I felt him smile in the crook of my neck. I know for sure he is blushing now. He was so hot a second ago, but now he is too cute.

God, I love him.

End of flashback

So, that's how I started packing snacks for him. Sometimes I make them, and sometimes I just buy some of his favorites. We spend the hour before his practice together, and then I go to band practice, or finish my homework in the library.

 We spend the hour before his practice together, and then I go to band practice, or finish my homework in the library