Chapter 16

Arthit's POV

The Songkran Festival Concert was a success. Well, at least our part as it's still going on. Kong and Sukhi's performance had everyone singing along. At the end of their song, a lot of people gave them gifts as they walked off the stage.

After our part of the concert was concluded, we decided to check out the booths that were set up by different faculties. There were booths selling food, crafts, and games.

My band members plus Kong were walking around, and Sanwan wanted to have her fortune read with tarot cards. I was eyeing the caramel corn line, and it finally looked shorter, so I left the guys to get my fix. When I got back with my treat, it was already Sanwan's turn.

I walked up to the guys, and dodged Bright's greedy hands. I shared some with Kong, of course. I turned my attention to Sanwan's reading while I continued to munch on my delicious caramel corn.

Psychic: You have the lover card and the wheel card. It is time to realize your love.

Sanwan: Who is it? Do I know him already?

Psychic: Yes, you have already met him, but the wheel card shows that your love will require a little effort from you.

Sanwan: What do you mean?

Psychic: This is all the cards can tell.

Sanwan: So, it's someone I already know, and I need to do something. Am I understanding this correctly?

Psychic: The cards have spoken. It is now up to you. Thank you for playing.

Bright: Sanwan, are you going to finally confess to me? I know you want me.

Sanwan gets up, and stomps on Bright's right foot.

Bright: Ou!!!! So mean!

Sanwan: In your dreams.

Toota: Haha. Bright, you were asking for it.

We all laughed at Bright's suffering.

We later on went into a haunted house. I didn't want to go, but Toota dared me. So, I went in following Kong closely. Since it was dark inside, and nobody can really see us, Kong held my hand behind his back. I even gave him a peck on his cheek when the others weren't looking. He shield me from the surprise zombie jumpscares, and navigated through the dark. When someone came up behind me with a fake chainsaw, I practically jumped on Kong's back.

Kong's other free arm was hugged tightly by Sanwan the whole time. When zombies popped up, she would scream just as loud as me, and then hide against Kong.

I really wanted her to go with Bright and Toota, but those two were hugging each other like they were fused together. This was their idea, so why are they scared? Stupid idiots. Now, I have to share my Kong in the dark.

I was so happy to have made it out of the haunted house in one piece, but that emotion was quickly replaced with anger when I saw Kong's white shirt covered with lipstick stains made by Sanwan.

Sanwan embarrassingly apologized, and tried to rub the stains off. These stains happened to be right around Kong's nipple. So, I instinctively swatted her hands away from his chest. Kong tried to cover his chest by crossing his arms.

Bright: Whoa....what do we have here? Were you guys making out in between zombies popping up? Look at all those lipstick marks.

Sanwan: No!!!! Shut up Bright!

Toota smacks Bright on the back of his head, and pulls him away.

Toota: We are going to get shaved ice.