Chap-13 I really do

•••••••••flashback•••••••••
Kai's POV
As soon as I managed to knock out Y/N I got on my feet. Even if my wounds hurt, I still quickly moved to grab everything. We were gonna escape. We had to escape.

My eyes burned with tears as my feet hurt.
I grabbed a backpack stuffing it with extra clothes, food, and money.

I was saying goodbye to this house forever.
The amount of memories created here is astonishing. I bitterly smiled.

I never intended to betray or just leave the boys but I also never intended to get into a group of serial killers. There's a harsh world out there.

I slung the backpack on as I went towards my room. Checking under my bed, I grabbed my gun.

Moving back to Y/N's room. I tried to pick her up but my injuries wouldn't allow it. I groaned as my arms were starting to give out. Somehow managing to pull her into my arms, I picked her up bridal style. Walking towards the stairs I quickly sat her on the ground taking a break, and then starting again.

Her head rolled back on my arm. I almost smiled at her cuteness.

Successfully I made it to the door without dropping her.

Getting out with her in my arms, I just hoped we would make it.

••••flashback to the yacht••••
Author's POV
Baekhyun was leaning against the railing, Chanyeol and him deep in conversation.

"You know.... I think I trust Y/N." Baekhyun said.

"I know you do. If you didn't you wouldn't have left her." Chanyeol smiled staring out at the deep blue sea.

"So now that you trust her, shouldn't you take off the location chip off her body." He suggested.

"Yeah you're right. It's been long enough. I think I'm gonna take off the chip when we go back home." Baekhyun smiled, his insides warming up at the refreshing feeling.

"Do you wanna check her location one last time?" Chanyeol asked warily.
"Nope. I trust her." He smiled.
"And besides what's the worst that can happen, I'm sure she wouldn't go out farther than down the street." He laughed slapping his hand on to Chanyeol's shoulder.

•••••••present•••••••
Baekhyun was so mad. He could rip out his own hair. But doing that he would only be harming himself. He had to cause some type of harm to the person who caused his anger.

"Baekhyun just calm down for a second." Xiumin sighed.

"Baekhyun sit down, we can find her." Suho said trying to contain him.

He yelled in anger as he rushed in his room to get his laptop.

Obvious to the fact that Baekhyun was gonna check your location Chanyeol rushed up to calm him down.

Baekhyun paced around jumping to sit on his desk. He quickly pulled up to see your location.

His scowl soon turned into a creepy smirk. His eyes turned dark.
"There we go, found her and little bitch Kai."
He smiled.

At this point even Chanyeol was horrified of Baekhyun and his creepy stares.

•••••••••••••••••••
Kai's legs were about to give out anytime.
You both had traveled from Baekhyun's house, all the way to a bus stop and now about to board the bus.

"Shit, when is this bus gonna arrive." He whispered to himself. Your head resting against his shoulder. You were knocked out. And he managed to drag you all the way here.