Chap- 17 Don't Worry

Author's POV
A sound of clearing throat made Lay and you look up. A tall figure walked in.
Lay's eyes met Chanyeol's as he backed up.

"Uh." Lay tried to speak.
"That's enough for today, don't you think Lay?" Chanyeol said with a bitter smile glancing at you next.

Lay got up quickly as he squirmed out of your room.
Chanyeol sighed patting Lay's shoulder walking towards the bed, as he took the left over food in his hands and gave you a look.

"Don't worry, he's not going to be in any kind of trouble." Chanyeol said reassuringly making you more confused. Why did he say that?

Nothing could stop Lay and you from worrying.

••••••••••••••••
Chanyeol's POV
My eyes stopped focusing on the food that was on the stove, I kept stirring as my mind wandered to a different place. Why was Lay talking about Y/N escaping? Is he really that stupid, Kai just got killed for that same reason!

I shook my head as I heard someone walking in the kitchen. Turning my head I saw Lay tripping over a box. His eyes met mine. And he started panicking.

"Oh-oh Chanyeol. Hah I didn't see you there. Ok bye-." Before he could leave I started.
"Lay, stop being so scared and paranoid." My voice curt and straightforward.

"Yes." He said looking down.

I sighed running my hands through my hair. "Listen, I know I heard the whole conversation between you and Y/N. But you don't need to be so scared of me." I tried to reassure him.

"Just so you know, Baekhyun is my best friend and I wouldn't want anyone going behind his back. But I also respect Y/N and wouldn't want her to get hurt. So I understand what you are trying to do." Lay slowly looked up as he felt more calm.

"Wait wha-." Lay tried to ask.
"I won't tell anyone about this, but don't you dare do anything stupid. That is if you care for your life and Y/N's." I said ending this conversation and walking out of the kitchen.

••••••••••••••••••••
Lay's POV

Just like always, me and the rest of the clan were having our annual meeting. Baekhyun always holds this meeting to get information with everything going on. Updates and just in general to catch up on the business.

"Ok Sehun you don't have to bring 4 cups of coffee at the same time. Just use a tray or let someone help you." Kyungsoo sighed.

"No! Nope. I'm doing this by myself. I can carry these measly cups." He said acting responsible.

You may wonder, why Sehun out of all of us is being so tough and responsible. Well in this meeting Baekhyun also looks at all of our work and progress. He basically needs to make sure we are all doing a good job.

So with that being said, you should be able to understand why Sehun is behaving this way.

"Sehun, I swear if you drop the coffee." Xiumin warned quickly walking towards Sehun.

"Stop. No. Baekhyun I suggest you record this information. Members are interrupting me during my work." Sehun said looking up at Baekhyun. Who sat uninterested on the chair, his hand on his forehead. We all heard a deep sigh as he motioned Suho to go help.