‏واحد

"MACKENZIE HURRY UP!!" the blonde yelled from outside "COMING, JEEZ." the brunette yelled back. they were going on a family vacation, they rarely go on vacations together so this one was going to be a tradition they decided that they'd go to palm springs every summer for a month (maybe more maybe less) they decided that palm springs would be great because it's an hour and a half car ride from los angeles and they can bond on their way there. the brunette was finally done so she put her luggage in the trunk and got in the back. she was excited even though she didn't really show it. she knew a couple of people who were going, mandla morris, annie leblanc and nadia turner. they go there often and they know people there too so she thought it might be a good experience for her and maybe she'd meet new people.

maddie, mackenzie and their mom, melissa were on their way there but maddie & mackenzie were bored to death while their mother was jammin' out to some 90's music claiming that the music today isn't half as good as the music back then. she'd mix up the lyrics every now and then and kenzie and maddie laugh at her every single time. "mom, can we please stop here and get some snacks?" the older girl said. "yea please. i need to make pee pee." the brunette said earning a giggle from her older sister. mackenzie was always this silly, didn't matter where she was or who she was, nothing could stop her from being who she is. their mother chuckled a bit "sure thing, girls."

they opened the door to the small store and a light breeze hit them as soon as they were inside. maddie and mackenzie grinned at each other then going their separate ways to find some snacks they got everything you could think of and their mother was just standing there thinking about how she made a huge mistake. once they got everything they needed and their mother was paying mackenzie asked the worker where the bathroom was because she was on the verge of peeing her pants. once mackenzie was done she walked outside and helped her mother and sister carry the plastic bags filled with their snacks.

the car ride was much better now because the girls had gotten to pick the music for the other half of the car ride. and of course, because they had their snacks (🤪)
the car ride was just them eating and singing a few songs and melissa joined in on some, only ariana grande though.
they had a fun time in the second half of the car ride but now the real fun would start and kenzie and maddie were pretty excited even though it was 8pm and the day was pretty much over. they got out of their mothers car and took their luggage to the room they were staying in. they had two connected rooms when with one bed and that was their mothers room and the other had two beds and that's where maddie and mackenzie would sleep. maddie and mackenzie were pretty close, they always act like they hate each other but they both know that they love each other very much. "are you going to meet any of your friends tonight?" maddie asked her younger sister. "because if not then i'll cancel my plans and we can watch a movie." said the older sister wanting to hangout with her younger sister since she's been kinda distant lately. "no no it's fine, don't cancel your plans. you go out i'll stay here, it's fine really." said the brunette smiling. "okay then." maddie said.

maddie had gone out with some friends and so has melissa so mackenzie was all alone so she decided to order some room service and watch "friends" on her laptop since she had all 10 seasons downloaded. this was a normal day for mackenzie but she was fine with that, she still had fun, besides she was still staying for a month. and she was going to call up her friends tomorrow to see if they can spend the day together. after watching at least 7 episodes of friends she decided to take a shower and get into her pj's and sleep it was 12:00 am and she knew maddie and her mother would get back at at least 2:00 am. she slept peacefully and happily, mostly because she had just watched friends but also because she had a good feeling about tomorrow.

💿🚀🍼

____________________________
ew. sorry you had to read that.🥵
this is so short :(
but my brother just came into my room with some curly fries and i'm happy.🤠
should i continue writing this shit?