‏اثنين

mackenzie woke up and her sister wasn't in her bed so mackenzie being her freaked out. she wasn't in their bathroom or balcony so she went to her mother's room to find out that maddie had been there all along. "morning, sleepyhead." the blonde said. the brunette sighed and mumbled a quick good morning. "do you girls want to order room service or go to the breakfast buffet downstairs for breakfast?" their mother asked "anything's fine with me" mackenzie smiled while her sister nodded. "guess downstairs it is" their mother grinned.

mackenzie took a quick shower before she joined her family. she wore a white dress with spaghetti straps and her swimsuit underneath and some flip flops. melissa, maddie and mackenzie made their way to the breakfast buffet and they all filled their plates up with food and sat at a table together. "so what are your plans for today, girls?" their mother asked. "i'm probably going to text my friends and see if they're willing to hang out" mackenzie said. "i'm gonna do the same" said the older girl, after that, they sat in silence enjoying their breakfast.

the 3 girls made their way back to their rooms and watched tv together it was nice hanging out together. they don't do that much.

                                               kenz💞
heyy
aren't u in palm springs?
i miss u sm

brynnie💘
i am
are u here?!
omg omg you're here

kenz💞
no i'm not

brynnie💘
ugh
don't get my hopes up like that
u little bitch

kenz💞
i'm just playin with ya dw
lmao

brynnie💘
i hate u i hate u i hate u

kenz💞
more, ig

so wanna meet up?

brynnie💘
sure, i'm with a few friends by
the pool. wanna come?

kenz💞
i'll be there in 10.
read.

mackenzie went over and spotted her friend with a few other girls that look around her age, she went over there and brynn got up and hugged her like she hadn't seen her in a decade. brynn introduced mackenzie to her friends and mackenzie surprisingly remembered them all. their names were, lauren orlando, nadia turner and annie leblanc.

"so what do you guys want to do?" asked brynn
mackenzie answered her with a simple "anything"
"oh my god! i know what we can do" lauren shrieks. "what?" asked nadia
"we can go by the beach and check out a place i've heard about where we can rent bikes and stuff, i have a bike here though."
"oh my god!! yay i love biking" annie said
"same!!" kenzie said. "i have my bike too" said nadia. "okay let's go!!" said brynn.

on their way there mackenzie noticed a few boys her age with their bikes and one of them looked exactly like lauren she didn't think much of it though.
when they got there they found out that they also sold bikes there mackenzie had thought about buying a bike for a while now so she was going to tell her mother when she gets home, for now she was going to rent a bike for the day. the place they were in was perfect for that it wasn't really a hotel it was a big square garden surrounded with two floor buildings and each building had four rooms two on the bottom floor and two on the second floor. mackenzies family had two rooms on the first floor.

the girls biked for a few hours and it was so much fun but they decided to stop and go eat at one of the girls' rooms. lauren said that they should all go to her place since it was the closest so they all went to lauren's room and ordered room service.
they laughed and talked (and ate of course)
it was so much fun. mackenzie liked them, she was glad she came.

🍒🍼🧸🥶🚀💿🧚🏼‍♀️🥵💫🤩

________________________
another horrible chapter
yayy!