‏ثلاثة

brynnie💘
the girls are all having
breakfast at lauren's.

brynnie💘
i'm picking u up
and we're going.

kenz💞
ok i'll tell my mom
first.
read.

"mom, i'm having breakfast at lauren, brynn's friend's hotel room" mackenzie said.
"ok. have fun!" melissa responded.
kenzie wore a black tube top paired with grey shorts and let her wavy brunette hair down.

brynn texted mackenzie telling her that she was outside of her hotel room so mackenzie told her mom & sister she was leaving and left.

they greeted each other and started walking to lauren's. they walked for 3 minutes and then they were outside lauren's house. lauren owns a house there because you can buy a house there but it's also a hotel. mackenzie was planning on asking her mother if they could buy a house there.

they knocked on a door and a boy with dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes opened the door, mackenzie noticed that he was the guy she saw while they were biking. he asked brynn who mackenzie was since he knew brynn, mackenzie had thought that it was rude because she was standing there and he asked brynn. "LAUREN" shouted her older brother. "I KNOW THEY'RE HERE I'M COMING" lauren responded. the two of them followed lauren to her room and kenzie was amazed by how her beach house room looked so good she wondered what her room in her actual house looked like. we'll wait for annie & nadia then we'll order breakfast.

💥🤩🌺🥥🍣🏝🌅🍉

______________________________
hey guys!! it's been SO long. this is just a filler chapter :) do u guys want me to continue with this book or is it not worth it? love you guys <3