‏أربعة

they all agreed on going out for breakfast and they decided on a cozy cafe by the beach. after they were done eating kenzie asked them if they wanted to hang out on the beach and swim and they all liked that plan so they all headed home to change into a swimsuit.

when they met by the beach lauren had told them that johnny, hayden, carson, asher and darius were coming. most of them seemed excited, well except for mackenzie of course, she thought johnny was kind of rude due to what had happened at lauren but then she kept replaying his tone in her head and she thought that it might've just been a bad day and that she couldn't judge.

when the boys arrived they all decided on riding ashers boat since he had the biggest one and then possibly go surfing and they all knew how to surf except for mackenzie but she thought it would be easy so she didn't think much of it. "hey guys look i see a few dolphins" johnny said "omg i love dolphins!" nadia replied "CAN WE SWIM WITH THEM?" kenzie asked her friends. they all agreed so they stopped the boat and jumped in the water and kenzie was happy that she had made friends here, she didn't think she'd have fun. she had a few conversations with the boys except for johnny and kenzie thought that he was just shy since he didn't talk much.

kenzie was on her way to her room to take a shower and then meet up with her friends for dinner at the hotel kenzie was staying in. right when kenzie walked through the door her mom said "kenzie you're sunburnt!! i told u to use spf." "mom i like being sunburnt" kenzie replied
"suit yourself. so did u have fun?"
"yes, i met a lot of new ppl and i love it here!"
"i'm glad honey"

kenzie let her brunette hair down her hair had become lighter from the sun. she wore a white sundress and she layered a few gold necklaces then she was off to go meet her friends.

when she reached the restaurant she picked a table since she was the first one there. she sat down and picked up her phone.

brynn💞
get a big table because
the boys are coming.

kenz💘
ok

she picked another table and scrolled through instagram while she waited for her friends. hayden and johnny walked in together and kenzie couldn't deny it, she was attracted to johnny but again she didn't really know him and the only time they (sort of) communicated he was kinda rude but she didn't want to judge based off of that.

kenzie's pov

i greeted johnny and hayden and they were both staring and i kind of got the impression they were checking me out but i don't want to get ahead of myself here so i just didn't think much of it. hayden and i talked (i guess) for a few minutes but he excused himself and went to the bathroom (and left me here ALONE with johnny, this is gonna be awkward)

johnny was on his phone at first but then he started talking
"hey"
"uh hi" kenzie answered
"i just wanted to apologize for this morning i was in a bad mood."
"no it's ok you don't have to apologize"
"i do because i felt like you couldn't stand me today"
"no honestly it's fine i just found it hard to talk
to you if i'm being honest"
"i get that a lot i'm sorry it's just hard for me to open up and i'm not used to having new people in our group"
i just smiled and nodded, and he got back to whatever he was doing on his phone.

a few minutes later hayden came back and most of the others came, we were having a conversation about how we felt dasani water had this weird taste and how it makes us thirstier.

the night was filled with laughter (and good food of course) and i was extremely happy and couldn't wait to get to know everyone. i went back home and watched tv while eating ramen noodles with maddie and then i went to bed smiling because today was a good day. 

________________________________
i don't know why but i think this chapter was the easiest to write but it's 4:00AM and i might've just been writing nonsense. please tell me if you don't understand the plot of this story because i'm a shitty writer and my writing is probably complicated for you guys but anyways, i'm sorry i'm being so inactive but im just lacking inspiration. love u guys, xoxo.