67

*Vote-Comment-enjoy it*  

Dear YOU
From ....

Well... hello.
It's been a really long time since the last letter I send you... I'm sorry I didn't keep you updated, I guess I couldn't find time to write, to tell you how that girl's parents feel after she 'killed' herself...

Yeah, her parents hearts were broken, kind of... her dad ended up in jail for drinking and abuse, her mother in mental hospitals. What an amazing end right?
The daughter killed herself and the parents suffered.

But what happened after her death?

People started talking about a little girl who was spoiled, who did god knows what with her life, who didn't return till early morning... the news were all about this girl that ended her life. There were people judging, saying cruel words, saying that she, herself destroyed her own life, saying that she was a child that they never wanted, saying that it was her mother's fault that she didn't end her when she was born.

What kind of people say that? What kind of monsters say that 'the girl' should have never been born?

They talked, talked and talked, saying ill things but they never asked who was that girl? What she suffered? Why did she suffered?

They never asked if she was asked to be raped. They just said 'No one can force a girl to do something that she doesn't want'.
They never asked if she was fine...
If she had any problems...
If she was happy...
They never did, they just judged.

Now it's my turn to tell the truth!

Her name was Bella, she was 16 when she started to get bullied, she spend 3 years getting bullied and abused from school and home, both. She never had a friend beside her to talk, to feel a little bit happy, she didn't have a proper family. Her family was broke, an alcoholic father and a mother that was scared to protect her child.
She went to school to get bullied and abused and came home to get physically abused what a nice life, right? She was 18 when she first got raped she shouted her mouth, didn't tell anyone, 6 months later she got raped...again...still didn't tell anyone.
She was almost 19 when she ended her life, what did the school do? They were shocked, first 3 days they were taking care of their students then after 3 days they didn't even bother to check on them.

Then.... Months passed, in a room in a psychiatry clinic there she was... Crying all day and night why couldn't she die. Why god didn't take her life. She was there after the doctors saved her life, writing letters in a journal, her life, her past, her pain was writen in those letters, and Now I'm guessing you are reading those letters.

She couldn't end her life, She couldn't kill herself but She was gone!
She didn't kill herself, She was murdered!

YOU and everyone who told her that she was not worthy, she should die....YOU all are murderers!
.
.
.
.

It hurts, but it's okay... because I'm used to it!
.
.
.
.
.

From  Bella.

- The End -