A day at school

Cyrus walks into high school, he sees his friends Buffy and Andi. "Hey glad to have the Good Hair Crew back together." He puts his arms around them as there walking. "Anything new happened over your guys break?"
Buffy: "Well I met this guy named Marty from the Party, because I met him at a party he's a really cool guy I mean to hang out with."
Cyrus: "Oooooo does Buffy have a new boyfriend?"
Buffy: "No he's not my boyfriend, we're just hanging out I mean he's pretty cute and all."

Cyrus POV:
The way Buffy was talking about him seemed like she liked him. The next thing I know I see some taller boy skateboarding towards his locker, which I didn't realize was right next to mine. Wow he looked so cool riding on his skateboard and everyone else seemed to be staring at him, girls and guys both and I never seen him before. I should probably close my jaw cause the next thing I realized I was drooling, while also staring at him. I wipe away my drool. Andi and Buffy look at me and smile. I say something to the guy who's locker is next to mine. "Hi my names Cyrus Goodman nice to meet you." He looks over and turns to me, but I didn't expect the look he gave me. The next thing I know the guy says, "Sorry I can't talk to losers like you I'm the captain of the basketball team..... Mr Golden Boy. My friends Reed and Lester can attest to that there the only people I talk to." He walks away before I even say a word. I'm thinking to myself, 'Wow he's one of those big dang jerks, I can't believe I tried talking to a guy like him, the guy everyone wants to be, or the guy they wished they had.' I can't like though, his piercing blue eyes they were irresistible.

(A/N: this story is already on Instagram but decided to put it on Wattpad in case anyone hasn't seen it hope you like it!)