"Fake dating"

-Fast forward to the next day-
TJ's POV
Me and Cyrus had a really nice chat yesterday and was texting non stop for hours. It's crazy how much we have in common... and didn't even know we did. I think I am catching even more feelings by the looks of it- I try not to think about it as I walk into the school doors getting ready at my locker for the class I have with Cyrus. I didn't see him yet since his locker was right beside mine still. I slam my locker such and started walking to class. Little did I know Cyrus was right behind me.

Cyrus's POV
TJ didn't see me I decided to surprise him. I talked to Buffy before I was behind him. She thought it wasn't the best idea what I was doing either she actually thought I was being stupid. I don't blame her I knew I wouldn't be able to contain my feelings even more because of this fake dating I quickly went up behind him and put my arm around his neck. "Hey Boyfriend." I joked around but, not that anyway knew it was a joke. Only me and TJ knew. TJ smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed seriously. Oh my God I don't know how imma keep my cool but I think I'm starting to like this fake dating thing. We walked into class and I sat beside his desk of course everyone was staring right at us. I tried to smile normally as I could. We held hands under the table. I seen TJ smile at me then look up at the board. I noticed a bunch of people staring probably wondering what the heck was going on the plan was obviously working but my feelings won't just go away like that. This feels awfully weird I'm wishing this was real.

-Skip to lunch-

TJ's POV
"So you want to go over to where Buffy and Andi are?" Cyrus looks at me hesitant and replied. "Sure." I held onto his hand and during our lunch break we walked over to Buffy and Andi they looked me up and down. It kinda made me uncomfortable

Buffy's POV
"So you guys are uh.... dating now?" I looked at TJ. I knew they weren't really dating Cyrus told me everything that was going on but I still knew there was something more letting on and besides I think I kinda shipped them what would there ship name be? I snapped out of it and TJ replied. "Well.... yeah.. hope you don't like mind." I nodded. "Oh no I don't mind. I actually ship you guys. Your ship name. I gotta think of one Uh...... CJ.... nah Tyrus that's a good one. Tyrus..... Yes I stan!!!!" I saw Cyrus blushed and chuckled. Damn that boy seemed whipped I just hope he wouldn't get hurt. They were telling me all about there gonna hang out later and go on a "date" at the roller skating rink this oughta be interesting maybe I should ask Marty so I could spy on them. I smirked. This is gonna be an interesting day after all.