xxxXRose_QuartzXxxx Q/A

Hello gang. In the spirit of integrity and association, I did a small interview with The_Diamond_Hybrid, so he can give his input. After all, it's his character idea anyway.

NNW: You want to answer that or should i?

TDH: Answer what?

XRQX: "Q/A, so in the other book (before that certain chapter was deleted) I over read you talking to about someone named Nora. Can you tell us who she is and if she has to do with Rose's pregnancy"

TDH: Oh i see, don't worry I'll answer this

NNW: Just do it here and I'll write it as an interview

TDH: Ok

NNW: Because I'm sure they would like their own slot in the Q/A

TDH: So basically Nora is the daughter of Steven Universe and Rose Quartz. Hence her full name Nora Quartz Universe. And yes despite being in incest baby she is a pretty healthy girl wirh no disabilities or health problems. She also takes afther her mother when it comes to appearances but if you were to put her side by side with her farther you could definitely see the similarities between the two.

Us this good?

I mean is this good

NNW: It's your character. I'm fine with it.

TDH: Oh ok no problem

NNW: Thanks. I didn't want to taint your character so I felt it was only appropriate for you to answer. 

TDH: Nah don't think like that I'm sure you could of easily made her better than me if you really wanted to

NNW: But it wouldn't been /your/ character. You wanted in the story in a way you envisioned.

TDH: I guess you're right but i still think that you writing her the way *you* wanted her to be wouldn't taint her just make her different.

NNW: Your right.

Thanks for the wonderful interview, DiamondH.