Halloween

OMG! Okay so this chapter is the day of Halloween! No progress has been made on Fourtris. If there was I probably would have written about it! XD  Follow me on my fandom instagram: @ Call_Me_A_Fangirl_ !!! Enjoy!

"TRIS!!!! YOUR GOING TO BE KATNISS!!!" Chris and all the girls yell. Lynn is just like 'I do not belong with this group'. Even Amber yelled it. We are currently at the halloween costume and decor store. I don't know how they got me in here but here I am soo... Yeah I'm not really enjoying being dragged around a halloween store.

"Okay." I say. I have no idea why but they really want me to be Katniss.

"Did she say yes?" Will says from behind me.

"Nope. She said okay." Marlene's bubbly voice speaks.

"What did I say yes to?" I question.

"We just really want you to be Katniss." Four speaks. Wierd. Not him speaking is wierd the way they're all acting.

"Whatever can I go home now?" I ask. They all nod and I leave immediatly. I walk back in realising 2 things: A) I don't have a car yet and B) I don't have the costume.

"Well look who came back." Amber says. I roll my eyes and reply "Where was I gonna go? It's not like I have a car or anything.'

"Tru-" Marlene starts but gets cut off.

"Beatrice!" I turn around and see Robert, my neighbor, and his sister Susan.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Whatcha up to?" Susan asks. "Nevermind I have to go and drag you with me."

"Why?" I whine.

"Because I need help with finding my costume!" She says.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Time Lapse To Whatever Time It Is...

TOBIAS POV

Tris's parents aren't home so we're having a Halloween party at her place. There parents are in England for work. So's my dad but Tris volunteered first.

"Hey Four," Nita says walking up to me. "I hear there's a spare bedroom upstairs."

"Okay. That's nice. Bye." I say walking away to find Zeke or Uriah. It's time to make the announcement for the games. Oh speaking of games. I should probably explain why we all wanted Tris to be Katniss so badly. Well you see. I like her and all of them know it. Minus Tris of course. So anyway she's a blonde Katniss and I'm a brown haired Peeta.

I find Uriah and tell him these excact words: It's time.

"Okay all the people I did not personally invite get out." Everybody starts leaving and then Uriah yells "Tris your staying here! Plus this is your house!"

"Ugg. Fine!" she says like it's some torture to play truth or dare with Uriah and Zek- you know what I get where she's coming from on this.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 TRIS POV

We are playing truth or dare right now and everyone has at least 1 piece of clothing off. Well not me. Nobody has asked me to do a dare or say a truth yet. I feel lucky.

 "Tris truth or dare?" Uriah asks. Spoke too soon didn't I? Oh well.

"Dare." I say really unsure of how this is going to go.

"I dare to... play 7 minutes in heaven with... FOUR!" He shouts Four's  name at the end. Oh well. I walk over to where Four is sitting and offer him my hand. He takes it and I pull him into whatever room is closest.

"Look Tris I-"

"Like me? Yeah I know. I over heard Chris and Marlene talking about it and then Zeke and Uriah came over and they were like 'Stop talking about it! Tris might overhear you guys!' And your wearing a Peeta costume and were one of the few to speak when I asked about it sooo... Yeah I just put 2 and 2 together." I say.

"Yes and we still have like 5 minutes till the times up so-" Again I cut  him off but this time with a kiss. He's shocked at first but then kisses back.

BOOM! Another chapter. I meant to post this on Halloween but my dog died so everybody in the huse was very angry and upset and as usual took it out on me and I was grounded from my computer and phone ect. Anyways vote and comment. Follow me if you because I do follow back! Farewell my little Divergents!