Entry #1- Lagoona Blue

Another Friday at Monster High. For some gils [girls], school is not where they want to waste 5 days a week of their unlife. This is not true for me, in school is where I get to fang out with my gilfriends and see my favorite manster, Gil.
I checked the time on my iCoffin. Oh, crickey! Time to get my fins moving if I want to make it to first period on time! I got dressed in some sporty shorts, a tank top and fishnet leggings. It was sort of chilly outside, so I decided on putting on my favorite cropped sweatshirt also. School starts 15 minutes! Better get going.
********
I saw a GFF of mine on the main steps into school, Frankie Stein. "Hey, Lagoona! I have to ask you something!" She shouted, getting my attention. I walked steadily but confidently in my heeled flip flops over to were she was standing with Abbey Bominable, another one of my GFFs. "Would you ghouls want to sleepover at my house tomorrow night? My parents said that since I'll be 10 months old this month, I could celebrate with my best ghoulfriends! I'd would be totally voltageous if you could come!"
"Of course, Frankie! That sounds clawsome!" I replied.
"I'd be delighted to come, Frankie," Abbey said in her deep and heavily accented voice.
"Yay! Thanks ghouls! Now let's get moving, I want to ask the rest of my GFFs before first period!" Frankie cried.
We strutted side by side into school, not because we thought we were better than everyone but really because we were just that confident. We saw Clawd and Draculaura next, talking by Draculaura's locker.
"Oh, Draculaura!" Frankie shouted, rushing up to her. "Clawd, would you mind if I talked to Draculaura for a second?" She asked politely.
"Of course! I'll meet you at Mad Science, Draculaura!" He hugged her, and then he met up with Manny and Heath across the hall. Despite the fact that Clawd is a wolf and Draculaura is a vampire, they were arguably the most adorable couple at Monster High. Even Clawdeen thought so, and her best friend is dating her brother!
"So, I'm having a sleepover for my 10-month birthday this Saturday! Will you come?" Frankie smiled. She was always in a good mood, no matter what.
Draculaura plucked her Mad Science textbook off the bottom shelf of her locker. She was too short to reach the top shelf, so she kept most of her stuff on the bottom. "Of course, Frankie! I wouldn't miss it!" She closed her locker and walked off with us to find Clawdeen, Cleo, and Ghoulia.
We found Ghoulia and Clawdeen talking outside of the Creepateria entrance. It seemed Ghoulia was helping Clawdeen with a question she didn't understand on her Clawculous homework. "Oh, hey ghouls!" Clawdeen greeted.
"Uhhhhh!" Ghoulia waved, then went back to quickly typing something on her laptop.
Frankie asked them the same thing she's asked Abbey, Dracualura, and myself. They both replied the same thing the rest of us had. Frankie was too great a friend to us to miss this, and even though Frankie had been in school with us since First Scaremester, we wanted her to feel as comfortable and accepted as possible. That's just what we do at Monster High.
"Do you know where we can find Cleo?" I asked them, helping Frankie out.
"Uhhhhh, uuhhh," Ghoulia said [translation: check over by Deuce's locker] and pointed in the direction of Deuce's locker. We spotted Cleo standing next to Deuce, her hands on her hips as she listened to something he was saying. She didn't look angry, as she did a lot of the time. Cleo was wearing a a top and leggings made of her traditional mummy wrap, with a blue tule cape-like top and golden heels. Most of our group stayed back by Clawdeen and Ghoulia as Frankie (and Dracualuara, for support) asked Cleo to come to her sleepover.
Cleo looked reluctant to say yes at first, but then her face softened and she smiled. I think I caught Deuce mouthing to her "go, we can fang out after school today instead." If Cleo listens to anyone in the world, it's Deuce. Or Ghoulia. Sometimes even Nefera, even though she shouldn't trust what Nefera tells her.
"Okay, Frankie," she sighed dramatically, "that sounds great." Even though Cleo wouldn't admit it, she really did think of Frankie as a good friend. Frankie had saved the Fearleading Squad on multiple occasions and did plenty of other things to gain Cleo's friendship, and although Frankie still thinks she needs to prove herself, the rest of us agree that she already has.
"Oh, thank you! Thank you Cleo! The sleepover is going to be just that much more freaky fabulous with you there!" Frankie cheered, smiling from ear to ear.
"Yeah, yeah," Cleo blushed and then walked with Deuce to Clawculous.
We reunited our group and walked to the Mad Science lab together, Ghoulia and Abbey branching off to follow Deuce and Cleo in the direction of the math classrooms.
Frankie chatted happily with me all through the beginning Mad Science about how excited she was to eat cake, play games and give each other makeovers. She mentioned more than once how grateful she was that "CLEO DENILE IS COMING TO MY SLEEPOVER!" Cleo was viewed as the most popular ghoul in school, and Frankie was still in shock that Cleo actually was part of her close-knit group of friends. We chattered until we were split up for a lab. Frankie's partner was Jackson Jeckyll, and she was good friends with him as well. My partner is Gil. We worked until the bell rang for 2nd period.