V: 'Hidden' Talent

Shinsou POV

I can't believe I'm doing this. But I am. I walk to the piano and sit on the bench as I lift the cover off the keys, hitting a few before deciding on one of my favorite songs, "Someone you loved" by Lewis Capaldi.

《Play that amazing song at the top, take a break from reading to listen to that amazing boy at work. I used to fall asleep crying to his music so I hope it can help you aswell 🖤👽🖤》

As I let that last chord hang in the air I look over at Kaminari to see he had his phone out, as did the rest of the group who had now joined him standing at the counter.

"Kami!! You betrayed me!!" I exclaim bringing my hands to my face in embarrassment, I knew I was red to my ears. Sure I love playing and listening to music but having a group watching a recording is a whole new situation!

"Oh come off it, your good at it so admit and embrace it." Midet says sassily as she comes from the back with a box of sheet music that she starts putting the sheets on the shelves.

"Yeah! That was super good!" Kaminari exclaims, getting the group to agree. I groan, wanting to curl up into an a ball and disappear.

"Get your gothic booty off my piano bench, I got stuff to put in it." Midet says while doing the 'shoo' hand gesture but I knew it was in a joking manner so I do as asked and she opens the seat putting more music into the bench.

"We should get going." Bakugo said while looking at his phone before walking out with Kirishima, we all follow and I let my arms fall back to my sides just to have Kaminari link his arm with mine and start skipping, which made me laugh.

We all walked back to the dorms having small conversations between ourselves then when we got there we all split up, but I invited Kaminari into my dorm to hang out.

We sat on my bed and watched the lava lamp for a few minutes, I could tell tension was high but just as I went to ask what was up with him I felt soft lips against mine and my eyes widen.

He kissed me! He kissed me? He kissed me... holyfucknuggets!!! I dont know what to do! I just stiffen up like a fucking ideot.

"I-im sorry I just ruined it didn't I?" He asks looking at me after pulling away.

"Kami-" I start but he cuts me off. "I'm sorry I probably just made things awkward and ruined it" he said looking down. Before he could say anything else I say what first comes to my mind.

"Do it again." I say, silencing the boy beside me. That was what had came to mind, and ... I wanted it. Fuck my past relationship, fuck my past in general, all that matters right now is Kaminari and I.

"What?" He asked looking up at me with those big gold eyes, I sighed and instead of repeating myself I wrap my lanky arms around his waist and press my lips into his.

I could feel it when he kissed back, when he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I knew I was accepted in his arms, that I was wanted there.

After a bit we pulled away, a light pink dusting on our cheeks as we laughed awkwardly. Each looking at the floor but taking the chance to glance at the other.

"Oof" I said as I flopped back into my bed, a friday night was arriving outside the window, the bright blue day moving for the dark black night as Kaminari hugged against me as we layed there. We both were on our phones, showing eachother little funny things we found in our feed.

Kaminari soon fell asleep with his face on my chest, I smiled and kissed his forehead gently before grabbing my earbuds and listening to my soft music. I closed my eyes, lost in the warmth of Kaminari and the sound of the music surrounding me.