The Great Hall

After a long but joyful ride, The Hogwarts Express had arrived, the castle coming into view. all the students, from first years until 7 years, were watching the castle appear with big eyes. What had they missed this place.

Namjoon fondly smiled as he looked out of the window, before returning his attention to Jin - his now new friend. "We've finally arrived." he exclaimed before standing up and dragging his suitcase along with him. "Come on, the faster we get to the great hall, the faster we can eat." Jin laughed in response as he shook his head slightly, "we've got to listen to Dumbledore's speech first though." Namjoon groaned out of realization but didn't slow down his pace, which made Jin basically run after him.

Once in the great hall, all the students found their seats at their right houses, busy talking with their housemates about how their vacation went. The two Gryffindors said goodbye to their other close friend and new friend - both from Hufflepuff - as they each went to their own houses. "So, you're ready for this new school year?" Jungkook asked you as he sat down, struggling to keep his tie in place. "Hell yeah, i missed this place." Yousat down in front of him, slowly taking in your surroundings - What had you missed this place. "The Deathly Two are there." You got interrupted out of your thoughts when you heard Jungkook's voice. You turned around and searched for the pair but immediately regretted it when you made eye contact with one of them.

Both Yoongi and Jimin sighed heavily when they entered the great hall, all students had gathered already and the pair could feel everyone's eyes on them

Both Yoongi and Jimin sighed heavily when they entered the great hall, all students had gathered already and the pair could feel everyone's eyes on them. "God, why do people always have to look at us?" Jimin desperately asked as he looked for a place to sit. "It's because we're the Deathly Two, duh." Jimin just sighed in annoyance by his friends answer. "Who even gave us that nickname? It sounds fucking ridiculous." The blonde had enough of searching for an empty space so he just shoved away a first year, who was already terrified by the older's appearance. "Your two favourite Gryffindors did." Jimin raised his eyebrows in confusion. "What, I have no favourite Gryffindors, what are you talking about?" Yoongi just laughed in response as shook his head. "The girl sure is." Jimin immediately knew who he was talking about - the two best friends, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Y/n. "She's looking at you by the way." The youngers eyes shot up to the Gryffindor table, locking eyes with the girl Yoongi had just mentioned. Her cheecks tinted red and she quickly looked away. "Cute" he muttered under his breath, and Yoongi couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Ew", he thought.

"Don't act like you're not completely in love with their friend" Jimin spoke up, noticing the slight disgust of Yoongi towards the action that had just displayed in front of him. Yoongi slightly panicked as he tried to play it off cool. "Oh, they have other friends, besides each other?" But his best friend didn't buy it. He knew Yoongi liked the Hufflepuff. In what way, he had yet to find out. "Jung Hoseok, does that ring a bell?" Yoongi's rolled his eyes and ignored Jimin's remark, now fully giving Dumbledore's speech all of his attention. Jimin just laughed it off as he quickly glanced towards the Gryffindor - who was now back to talking with her best friend.

--

I have literally been gone for a whole month, i apologize. I wrote this chapter in like 20 minutes so I could give you guys something after this long wait (yes i totally forgot i had this book) so I'm sorry if it's bad, i hope you enjoy though.

Also! Do you guys have any requests for things to happen in this book/things you absolutely don't want to happen? lemme know :)

*fanart isn't mine.