Library

Namjoon sighed slowly as he looked down to his feet. He had just finished his first two hours of class and had now, a free one. He lifted his head up as he looked around the halls, not knowing what he wanted to do now. Most of the students hung out with their friends when they were free, but Namjoon didn't really have any friends. So he decided to just go to the library. He gracefully looked around the halls, admiring the castle. One more year and he'll leave this place for good. Namjoon was a 7 year, he transferred to Hogwarts two years ago. Which made it extra hard for him to fit in. But Namjoon didn't mind. He loved Hogwarts either way - with or without friends. Before he knew he had reached the big doors of the library, the place where he spent most of his time. The blonde didn't understand why everyone despised library's. Namjoon loved them. He loved the atmosphere, the smell of the books, the silence. But most importantly, the boy loved the fact that no one could see him. No stares, no judgmental faces, no whispers. The library was Namjoon's favorite place in the school of magic. 

As the tall boy slowly opened the door he was surprised by the amount of people inside. Normally the library was empty, except for a two or three kids. But today every table was occupied. Books were laying around and students were crunching their noses. A loud thud was heard as the door fell close behind Namjoon, making all the students look up. The boy gained a red color on his cheeks before running off to a table in the back, where barely anyone would be able to see him. As he sat down he breathed in relief and confusion. Why was the library so full today? Before he could further theorize a small cough could be heard in front of him. The blonde looked up, meeting eyes with a fellow 7 year. Min Yoongi. 

"Uhh, hi?" Namjoon asked, not used to the slytherin even glancing in his direction. "Snape gave us this big ass paper to do due tomorrow right?" the other asked as he sat down. "Uhh yeah, why?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows as he stared at the other, who had now already seated himself in front of him. "Help me." Yoongi only realized how rude it sounded after the words had left his mouth, so he added a quick "please." Which sounded just as dry. Namjoon chuckled as he lifted his shoulders, not wanting to argue with the scary looking slytherin. "Sure." 

"No Jungkook, we should go to the library. Like right now." Hoseok dragged the younger with him on his way to the muff place. "Hoseok, please, no." Jungkook pouted as he looked the red haired in his eyes. "No. Not gonna work kook. C'mon, don't be annoying." You chuckled at the sight, walking behind the bickering two, side to side with Taehyung. "So Taehyung. How are you?" You asked as you looked at him. He smiled before answering. "Fine. 'M fine. How about you?" You chuckled, he's cute, you thought. "Me? I'm fine too." Both of you looked ahead, slowly following the still fighting friends. "So, what's your favorite class?"  Taehyung spoke up again. "Defence Against the Dark Arts and Potions." The boy raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Potions?" 

"Yeah, why so surprised?" you chuckled. "I know it's uncommon for Gryffindors to actually like Potions, especially since Snape teaches it,  but i really enjoy it. I guess i just like making things in general. How about you?" Taehyung lifted his shoulders as he stared in the distance. "I don't really have a favorite subject, but if i'd had to choose one, i'd choose Charms." You slightly smiled. "Yeah, Charms is nice i guess. But what do you actually like then?" Taehyung was now smiling wildly. "I love, love, love, love art! My mom used to take me to a lot of art galleries before - you know art galleries?" You nodded as you kept on listening to the older. "I guess that's what really got me into art and photography in the first place. I love Van Gogh the most!" He excitedly exclaimed as he looked at you. His eyes were sparkling. You smiled at him in response. It was really nice to see how passionate your new friend was about his hobby's.   

"We're here." Hoseok's voice was heard from the distance, you looked up and saw Jungkook pouting besides him. You playfully rolled your eyes in response before ruffling his hair. "It can't be that bad Kookie. Plus, McGonagall will literally kill you when you won't finish your project in time." You and your friends walked in the big library before finding a place in the back. "But y/n, it's the first day of school. The first!" Jungkook pouted even more before sitting down next to you against his own will. You lifted your shoulders. "The sooner, the better Jungkook." And with that, you shut him up, until he took his book out of his bag. "Is that Namjoon with the deathly two number one?" He asked. You rolled your eyes. "Stop calling them that, it's weird." Taehyung and Hoseok chuckled as they looked in the direction Jungkook was looking at. "Since when does Yoongi socialize with people besides Jimin?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi probably heard him, but decided to ignore. You chuckled. "He talks to you though." The red haired just raised his shoulders in response. 

Namjoon had heard the 4 friends talking about the person in front of him. He slowly looked in their direction, making eye contact with the girl, you. You smiled at him and slightly waved. Namjoon felt his heart swell up. He didn't know what nor why but he felt okay with you waving at him, so he waved back. 

---

ok i know the ending is weird but anyways. long ass chapter? 

yes, i'll mention jin in the next chapter don't worry kiddos.

love ya.

sorry if there are errors lol :)