Flashback continues!

Neel called avni !

Neel- guess where I am ?

Avni- I know everything neel!

Neel- even I know everything now!
I really want to meet you..come as soon as possible!
Avni- no..you be there with nalini! Friendship. Doesn't matter neel..go for your love!
Neel-- stop this avni..meet me in the garden..asap! Don't worry nalini won't be there!!

Avni disconnected the call! And the excitement to meet his life after a long time..she was super happy..and for the time being forgot the scenario!
Wearing her blue jeans with a black top and no makeup as she is from the very beginning! She excitedly went to him!
Facing him after such a long time that too as a victim of the scenario was something avni can't go well with!
Using her smile as a concealer and hiding all the darkness she went through..she smilingly welcomed him!
He was hell shocked seeing her smiling and chirping like a bird!

N-- avni..I know you love me..stop this happiness drama now! I know well..when you smile and when you are sad! Don't pretend..atleast not in front of me!

A- what you expect me to do?? To cry in your memory? I am an emotionless person neel !!
These things doesn't matter to me! My best friend nalini betrayed me!

N-- nalini fell in love with me! She never betrayed you! She loves me! She has every right to love me..when my best friend betrayed me ..hiding all her emotions from this very long time! Juhi left and avni betrayed!! Wow neel khanna..see...such a fool you are!!

A-- unexpectedly she broke down..but somehow controlled herself..
Really... waiting for the perfect time to come is betrayal???
Wow....

unable to handle more..neel smashed his lips onto hers..both kissed each other passionately..
Punishing each other for the damage they caused!
N-- what do you think I should say nalini?? My best friend loves me..sorry I can't be with you anymore???
Or should I say...sorry..I don't love you anymore????

A-- do as your heart says neel! I never forced you and will never force you !!
Saying this she hugged him for the very last time..
Suddenly the speakers in the garden..
Lag jaa gale...ki fir yeh hasi raat ho na ho!
Shayad fir iss janam mein mulakat ho na ho!!

And they left each other seeing nalini out there!!

N-- nalini...come here ...
A-- I am leaving neil...
N- I want you two to be friends again! Finally its you who made me meet her! After juhi left me!!
A-- neel...really...is it you!
I am sorry buddy....you are not my neel..
And I don't love you anymore!
The neil I loved was never this much selfish!

Bubbye enjoy guys!!

She left the garden !!

Nalini- I never want you to hurt her neil..
Go to her... She needs you!
Neil- nalini.. thankyou so much! Tomorrow for the whole day I am yours..
Nalini- for this life...you are mine sweetheart!
They shared a passionate liplock and neel went behind avni!

Unable to find avni...neel went to his hotel!

And called nalini!

Nalini- neel she has reached in her room! No need to panick..I will talk to her don't worry! I love her neil..she is my bestie!

Nalini knocked avni's room

Avni- its my room..not your neil's..go away please! I don't have anything you can take away now!

Nalini- I never knew you are this much foolish!
Neil was never yours..he never loved you! You were only his friend! He is mine now! I give you a final last warning! Stay away... otherwise you will suffer the worst of me!!

Avni- I can't believe this nalini! Really is it you?????

Nalini- wait a minute neel is calling!
Nalini smirked!

Nalini- baby I will call you soon! Avni needs me now! Love you.. bubbye!

Avni- I will tell everything to neel now! Your drama.. your everything!

Nalini- as if he is gonna believe!!

Avni.- I know him since we were kids!!

Nalini..- it was past...and I am his future .
Mrs nalini neel khanna..

Avni was shocked as hell.....and slapped nalini!!

Nalini gathered the whole hostel to play her victim card and one of her friend called neel to tell about the scenario!

Neel called avni..
N-- I knew you love me..but you know avni...I don't love you..I love nalini.. because still she loves you! She cares for you! She even told me to leave her and be with you!
And one side its you! I hate you avni! I hate you!

That night she died once again!! She died the death she saw her school teacher ayesha mam dying!!

A-- I don't need your character certificate!
I am self sufficient for myself!! Even I don't want to be with you anymore neel!  Thankyou so much..for making me ayesha mam!

N-- ayesha mam...was a pious lady! Unlike you avni!!

He disconnected the call..and it all ended!!
.
Next day she saw both of them roaming hand in hand and she saw them with her swelled eyes!!

Nalini returned after sometime..and showed the whole hostel their intimate moments! The love bite and their pictures!
Avni was dying a death yet again!!

Neil ...never thought you would do this to me! Always thought..you were my saviour..my biggest strength...but I was wrong!!

Avni was crying her heart out in front of the idol she worshipped everyday!

And as the day ended...every expectation every dream of her ended...better say reached the grave!!
She was a lifeless stateau! And had nothing to say!

Nalini made pasta for neel..in the small kitchen of the hostel!
Avni knew it well of neel's allergies with it..she decided to keep her mouth shut! As she was unable to deal with anything anymore!!

Neel and nalini reached a hotel and nalini made neel have the pasta..
Neel ate it thinking of not hurting nalini!
He already started feeling dizzy!
Not because of the allergy..but because of the sedative nalini mixed in it!
Nalini soon undressed both of them and bited him as well as her own self..
She took a lipstick and made lipstick marks even on the very intimate areas!
She slept on him!

After 5-6 hours..neel was conscious..he thought the allergy made him unconscious !
And was mentally cursing himself for the mess he has created!!

Nalini woke up and kissed neel...and thanked him for the most beautiful moments!

Neel being unable to understand...thought he was intimate with her and broke down!
I am sorry nalini!
I didn't ask you for this even!
Really sorry nalini!

Nalini-- neel you have every right on me! You can do whatever you want..I am all yours..

Neel- being overwhelmed with this..he kissed her passionately and it turned out to be a small makeout session!

Nalini was more than happy for the trap she has created!!
Now that stupid girl can never snatch me from him..she smirked!

And the night went for a beautiful morning!