Compromise!

Neil felt like he has slept after ages !
The comfort she has..the soothing aura around her and the simplicity she carries is something I can't expect from anyone!

Definitely not this juhi! I wonder how once I loved her??
May be she is changed! A complete change of attitude it is!!
Or may be she was always like this..just pretended to be whom I loved !!

The moment I saw avni again..I thought she is there for me..but how could I even expect this after what I have done to her!!

He went to his suite which was his and juhi's!

Juhi- where were you yesterday neil??

Neil-- where is misthi ..juhi??

Juhi-- she is with shweta aunty!!
She wanted us to spend sometime together so she carried mishti with her!!

Neil-- hmm!!

Juhi-- are you sure you want to marry me?? I mean mishti can be brought up anywhere!
Don't compromise for her!!
You know neil that night was the most beautiful night!!

Juhi blabbered..and neil slept on the couch he was sitting on!!

Juhi fumed and went away from there!!

*******££
Avni's room

The night after his engagement he was with me and then went with juhi for sometime!!
We were drunk and very totally unaware of everything!!

Avni receives a call..

Caller- I know mishti is not neil's daughter! She is my daughter! Juhi was with me from the last 5 years!! She left neil as she never loved him! She always wanted to separate you two..thats it! She was never a cancer patient ! It was just alhed victim card! She hated you avni! She was there to destroy you!!

That night actually what happened is in my memory card!

You will have to fulfill my wish otherwise that video will be viral!!

Avni-- whoever you are! I can't talk much on the phone! Meet me in my room- 35 A hotel varanasi suites
And one minute .. won't try to outsmart me mister! You would repent it! You are going to meet avni ayesha ...not any other girl...so be in your limit!!!

Caller reached the hotel!! Avni was shocked to see the person!! Her friend vidyut!!

Avni-- vidyut??? How can you stoop so low?? You want a deal with me! Say!!
Just hand me over the chip!!

Vidyut-- I will !! But sign on this paper!
It states that you will stop this wedding at any cost and will help me getting my daughter back!!
I really love her! I can't live without her!!

Avni-- I don't think I need to sign the paper vidyut!! I will help you!! Thats my promise! And I don't break it you know that well!! I am not neil khanna!!

Vidyut-- take this chip and prove it avni! Make neil understand everything ! Because that crap neil still considers mishti his daughter!! My last option would be revealing your video! So better for you...help me!!

Avni was shocked!! She froze!! Vidyut went and she was still unable to understand anything!!

Suddenly she took her laptop and inserted the chip and the video made her shocked as hell !!!😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐