I loved you avni

She came back to her room! Thinking about what just happened! She thought to change the hotel and shift the team to a pg!

Finding a classy room in varanasi is not that easy avni-- neha her teammate said!
Neha- whts the problem here!
When dean sir is paying..and what is your problem yaar?

Avni-- just that it is nearer to the hospital! Or better say within the campus pg would be even better!
Unable to explain anything to neha..this is what avni could only say

Due to the lizard in the room..neil shifted to a room near by avni unknowingly!

At 12 at night!
Suddenly a knock on avni's door!
Avni thought her to be neha..as she was sharing room with her!

She was more than shocked to see neil..that too totally drunk !
Neil--- juhi..you are looking like avni!
Neil thought avni to be juhi!! I love you avni..!! I love you!! Why you left me?? Why didn't you respond to the letter I sent you!
Avni I love you!!

Avni was more than shocked with the confession neil just made!

Neil in totally drunken condition was unable to move a bit and finally landed on her bed!;

Neil its me avni!! I am here!! You go to juhi!!
Avni cried!!

Neil...you should be with juhi..you are gonna marry her soon!!
Avni cried while saying!!

I never loved juhi yaar!! She was just an infatuation!!  I am gonna marry her due to mishti!!
Mishti ...ohkay the girl she met today! Juhi made her land in past memories and she forgot about that kid!
Neel being in drunken condition! Couldn't wait for her anymore and slammed his lips onto hers!!
Avni being totally shocked couldn't reply!

Neil--- I don't know about tomorrow..I just know one thing..I loved you
                   I love you and will alwys !!
Nalini..juhi...never gave me the comfort I felt with you !! I betrayed you!! I accept my mistake ! And I am repenting for the same avni! The day I thought to come back to you ..
Juhi came all of a sudden with mishti!!
I don't remember what actually happened on the day of engagement ! I was too drunk to understand anything!! And juhi was pregnant once she reached london! She gave birth to mishti even in her most critical condition!
I can't let juhi suffer alone for my mistake...!
Goenka uncle excluded her due to mishti! Mishti needs my love...my care..! She needs a dad avu!!

See I hurted you once..and today I love someone else and I am gonna marry someone else!!
Juhi is not in a good mental state!! Whatever she has faced has made her a stone!!
But one thing that never changed in the past 3 years is...I loved you avni!! Only you!! Always you!!
I know you have started your life afresh..and I am gonna do the same! But just for some days I really want to be with you!! So that with the memories I can live my whole life!!
The memories I snatched from you! Avi lets live it na!!

Avni-- slapped neil!! How could you even think of it neil! I am a girl of values! I can't let this happen !! I can't betray juhi!!

Neil--- please avni!! Let me feel you ...just once and for the last time!!
Don't give pain anymore yaar! I will not be able to survive now!!

Avni--- you are mishti's dad!! Sorry neil!! You should go to juhi!! I have a life..let me live please!! I beg you...please go neil...go from here!!

Saying this she again suffered a panick attack!! And neil being her side knew how to calm her down!!
He slowly put his hands in her top and lips directly on hers almost eating her!! She was a bit calmed!!
His touch used to do magic on her!
She lost her senses so does he and she started responding to the kiss as her life depends on it!!

Mature content ahead...........
Neil slowly removed her top and she removed her shirt!! She touched his perfect abs..almost eating it!!
Neil pressed her bosoms and kissed it..somehow he ate both of them till they were red!
Avni was unable to control this much pleasure and she almost moaned loudly!!
This turned him on more...and he unbuckled his pants and avni removed her jeans ..
Slowly he removed her panty and put his hand in her vagina..which became completely juicy and wet!
She was totally out of control and in order to control her he kissed her vagina..which somewhat agitated her even more!
Rubbing his dick on her vagina..she finally gave out herself to him !!
Enter inside neil...I would die if you don't !!
I am unable to control myself anymore!!
Neil being drunk was even out of control and ate out her vagina and finally entered in it!! Thursting her till both of them climaxed!!

Aaahhhhhhhh!! That was awesome neil!!
She slept on him! Forgetting what tomorrow will bring!!