The bond

As avni and her family got out of the car..
They saw a person and a family along with kareena's that shocked them as hell!

Aman even didn't had an idea of it..as they just arrived when aman went to bring avni and family!!

Neil...! Avni was shocked as hell! She took avneil with her and frozed!
Neil was even shocked seeing all of them there!!

Kareena's family was very happy so seeing their excitement...they thought to discuss it later!

Avi..started crying seeing so many people and hugged avni!!
Avu..
Avu..
Avni unable to cope up..was really shocked as hell!!
Avi ki avu!!
And finally avni took avi in her arms ! Yes baby say!!
Avu...there is a swimming pool...lets go in it na!! Lets swim avu! What do you say!!

Avi...wait for sometime..see the customs are going on na! Neela maa..mamu...mami and everyone!

Say hello to all!!

Neil was thinking her being avni and her husband's daughter and was enjoying their bond smilingly!

Avni saw him and just said hello!

Neil-- (thinks) avni with her little avni!! So cute they look together!!

Superman!! Mishti screamed!! She went to him and kissed him!!
Neil--- my mishtu is a big girl now!
Yes superman!! And meet my sister avi!!

Avi being in avni's arms wanted to go..but avni stopped her!

All were talking and gossiping
Suddenly...
Avi said...
Nobody asked about me!! I also want to meet superman! And avni was shocked as hell!

Everyone present their laughed and she frowned and folded her hands!

Avi went to neil and hugged his legs!! Such a cute baby you are...avi went in neil's arm and was very much comfortable!

Avni was shocked with the sudden scenario and just then a car stopped!

Shweta came and hugged avni and took avi in her arms asking...okay listen everybody!!

My baby will introduce herself now!

Avni smiled and her eyes went glassy seeing avi with her dadi!

I am avu ki avi!!
I am just like my mom!
Actually I am a supergirl!

Avni and all people out their laughed their hearts out..seeing such a cute girl!!

Neil was shocked seeing the girl he loved the most so much bonded with a very cute kid!

She mixed with everyone so soon!!

Neil and avni were noticing each other unknowingly!

Finally they went to their rooms!! And avi and her avu along with mishtu and eliza to the swimming pool!

Avi and mishtu were playing and avni was hell tensed!
Eliza-- avni! I can understand!! Don't worry! Be as strong as you are!! You are the strongest!!

Avni--- thankyou so much yaar!  You are really my elder sister !!😭😭😭😭😭😭

Avu and eliza finally joined the kids!!
Neil just passed by and seeing the scene..he remembering their old days!

Neil-- ( if I and avni would have got married we would be blessed with a kid of avi's age only!!..may be she would look just like avi) neil thinks and smiles!!

Neil was an IPS officer now and loved only his duty! The family well knew of his condition and never forced him even to get married!

Juhi was finally sent to the mental asylum and neil was single!