Chapter 1.

( Authors note. This whole story will be from Amy's POV.)

" How could it have come to this ?
That's a question I've been asking myself all day. I stood in the heavy rain as I watch with tears streaming from my eyes as  the two men whom I love, two men who have fought to win my heart for a long time now.
Two men who I know love me so dearly are now fighting each other to the death all because of me.
I watched them; swords swinging, blood dripping, feet runing. Wondering how could it have come to this; what could I have done to prevent this?
I finally made my choice. I choose from my heart and I thought that would be the end of it. But I was wrong. How could i have been so naive.
After all i have of all people should know the things love and lust can push an individual to do.
Perhaps the question I should be asking isn't how could it have come to this. The real question is ' how could it not?'."

"I watched deep in thought  as my mind suddenly  went back to the day I met the man who was literally my predestined husband. Would you beileve ? I was only 4 years old then."

( Authors note: i know this chapter is very short but i figured this whole be the best start. Anyways do you think it's a good idea to have the whole story in Amy's POV only or not ? Let me know in the comments.)