Male Her. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"keef" Pidge said with a sleepy cute voice as she woke with green cuddle around her.

"did you have a nice nap my child" green asked in a soft voice.

"where keef" Pidge asked as she sat up.

"he training I think" green said unsure since he gentle placed pidge next to green after she felt asleep on his lap before walking away.

"me train too, I need to become big and strong" Pidge yelled and stood up before slowly wobbling water to the door before tripping.

"my child" green said with worry and held her up.

"I can do it" Pidge pouted and started walking but cosmo walked next to her letting her hold his fur as she walked. 

"this is going to be a long day" Green sighed since pidge only napped for half an hour.

Pidge walked with her little legs and holding into cosmo to stop herself from falling. She ran a little when she heard voices but sulked when she found them not to be with keith. She first met lance and the blue lion in the hallway. Then she met hunk and the yellow lion in the kitchen. She met with shiro and the black lion in the control room with Coran. She kept walking and bumped into a tall tan women with white air making pidge fall with a little thud.

"oh my, why is their a child in the castle .. are you a run away .. we better find out where your from" Allura said with worry and went to pick Pidge up but pidge just cried. She cried as the stranger picked her up and how she couldn't find keith. 

The others ran over after hearing the small pidge cry her eyes out. Lance and hunk tried pulling faces while the lions all sat around allura trying to cheer the girl up with their ears. Shiro and Coran tried working out why she was crying but had no luck.

"keef" Pidge cried out and tried freeing herself from allura hold making the women hold the child a little tighter to stop her from falling. 

"Pidge" keith yelled as he ran down the hall after his Galra pop our and heard her call for him.

"keef" pidge cried and held her little arms out towards him.

"pidge, what happened" Keith asked with worry still in his galra formed.

"keef gone when pidge woke up" Pidge cried and keith frowned before hugging her close to him.

"I'm sorry, I just went to the ship to change clothes .. I left cosmo with you to let you know I be back" Keith said with a soft voice and held pidge gentle. 

"you wont leave me" Pidge asked with the sniffles.

"I never leave you" Keith smiled at the smile.

"really" pidge asked.

"really" keith chuckled and a small smile formed on the little pidge face.

"thanks keef" Pidge giggled.

"no worries but you own me more then ice cream once you back to normal" Keith sighed but jump as he felt Pidge grab his galra ears.

"fluffy" Pidge giggled and sat on his left shoulder just stroking his galra ears.