Season Two: Episode Five - Sky Is Turning Black

Melany's P.O.V
======================
While still in the space of my sub-conscience, I was still wondering if what happened was a nightmare.....
Or was it really reality?
Did I really have a need to bitch out on Alexis like that, maybe I've been under stress or something...
But another part of me begins to strongly agree that it was necessary, and that IF I wake up I should continue our conversation. I'm trying my hardest to suppress thoughts feelings when...
=====================
A Day Later
=====================
"Ughhhh...What happened" I barely have woken up and I already feel like shit.
What caught my attention was somebody talking right behind me
Ah shit-
I tried grabbing the nearest weapon, all I found was a glass shard so I did the reasonable thing and picked it up as fast as I could and point it at the person.
There stood Justin just with his hands up in the air while backing up,
"Oh-OH I AM SO SORRY"
"You might want to put that down" Justin said in a soft tone voice as if I were a hurt animal...
Hurt.
I looked over on my hand to see it bleeding because of my tight grip on it. I immediately YEET'ED the glass off the boat and into the water.
"I'll go get the First-aid kit, be right back" Justin said as he went ahead and dashed towards the location
Man wasn't I a fucking idiot hub? Tried fighting someone when all we were was out in the ocean in the middle of nowhere...WAIT WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK.
"Telling by your shocked expression, you are very confused on our current circumstances aren't ya?" Justin said in sparky type of tone which could really make someone pretty angry
"Long story short, We fight, ship goes kaboom, we get a massive amount of luck as we got what seems to be a Luxury of a boat, and we're taking a direct route to the Island!"
That seemed like a lot to take in, even for me. Before I can wrap the situation in my head Justin begins talking again.
"So from what Alexis has been ranting about before he went to sleep, you really wanted some information out of him, did you? He asked so concerningly that I felt my tongue tie up as I tried making an excuse.
"Well-Well I...I uhhh"
He only shushed me with one finger to my lips and began talking.
"Well Alexis really doesn't want to give hints out to anybody about this, and I only know about half of the story but I think that you may be the luckiest person alive as you just found yourself someone who can answer many of the deep questions you have one him."
This...This could be my chance to know more about Alexis and what really happened on the Tropical Island during what seemed like our last seconds.
He placed a glass of what could seem like a sugary substance and began to patch me up using bandages, signaling to me to start talking.
"What is his...second ability?"

"Well in the long run, he has always told me that it was an amplifier of some kind with extra abilities that make it 'special'"

"When was the first time you ever seen him use it?"

"Very, very long ago. It all happened while Alexis and I were walking home from going to a fast-food restaurant? I don't know but while we were walking we ended up getting mugged by somebody, my suit back when this was happening was only used for defense and not attacking so I was shitting bricks but Alexis, he was grinning daring the man to do it, to try to attack us. Maybe this was a way to get him to back down but I guess the man got more fed up then scared, he lunged at us and I really thought I was going to die here...but then a wave that pushed me back happened and the man who seemed in good condition before was knocking in and out of conscience while gasping for air, and while you couldn't tell before but when I put on my helmet and scanned him, it was almost like a flame was engulfing his whole right arm, after that he decided to fill me in on some information on what that was."

"...what does he call the ability?"

"Overdrive, the last resort for any situation"
====================

WHOOOOOOWEY
THAT WAS A LONG ONE
My brain got almost fried during this one and I could officially call this the longest chapter I have made so far...

Sorry for the wait and no information on any stories that are on my profile right now.

Project Salvation is a woozy right now, has all the nice essential plot points for its 13 seasons but you gotta get through the clutter to get there

Scathing Eyes is what I believe should be left unfinished until I actually find out how to draw shit for the characters profile.

Sugary Courage is just something I ain't touching for the time being as I haven't fully gotten through all the Project Salvation here and Project Salvation there and I haven't fully fleshed out the plans

Fortnite: The Next Step is already something I have plans for but gotta flesh it out before we get all different up in here...and it's fairly new.

I also got new ideas in set but I'll shove those aside to make room for the work I have now

Thanks for waiting long enough to see this enormous episode.

Appreciate it while you still can...