Season One: Episode Four - All Things Questioned

BOOM!

"What the fuck was that?" Aiden questioned.

Melany was just making food with whatever we had around when an explosion was heard from the distance.

Richard got up first. "I should go check on that."

"Don't, we don't need another member walking out into the wild..." Melany said.

====================================

Later...

Justin returned with a wounded Taylor.

When I saw the bleeding Taylor I quickly drop my food. "What did you do to her!"

While Melany was about to explode after she seen me drop the food she made, Justin stared giving a sense of intimidation.

"I'll answer questions later, but look at this..."

He pulled out a red crystal, it was the Inferno Crystal.

"Where did you find that...it's supposed to be back at the base." Melany asked as she got up and carefully grabbed the gem.

"One of Carmine's Robots had the crystal as its energy, I think the base may have been broken into."

"If the base was broken into, who knows what they have."

"Well, we just have to hope for the best" I respond.

I knew the dangers of this situation, they already know where we are at so we can be at risk when they found out that one of their androids are not returning, and they can retrieve all the weapons we have in store there and use it against us.

"We all must come up with a plan, Melany, did Taylor bring her laptop?" Richard asks.

"I'm sure, but it has to be at the crash site which it should be in pieces right now." Melany responds.

They were all chatting as I decided to walk away from the situation.

It's for the best.