Season One: Episode Seven: Calm before the Storm

I had fallen asleep when I laid down to stare at the clouds, I had a weird nightmare that I remember so vividly.
The Sky was red, destruction and fire spread across the land, I was laying down which I began to sit up.
But I couldn't move.
I was paralyzed on the ground, I then felt a sharp pain swift through my body, I saw them, I saw Melany, Justin, Richard, Aiden, and for some reason Vina, and Taylor was nowhere to be seen, but they all looked mortified.
Aiden and Justin's expressions turned from mortified to rage in a matter of seconds as they ran past me with their weapons out, I then watch Melany collapsing onto me while screaming my name, I felt her tears on me.
Richard and Vina just stood there and looked at me, I had never felt so scared and helpless in my entire life, I tried to tell Melany it was alright.

But I couldn't say anything...
======================
I woke up later on with Melany next to me.
"Did you have a nightmare?" Melany asked concerned.
"How would you know?" I responded
"You typically twist in turn, sometimes it seems like you would start tearing up but it just, never happens. Why is that?"
"I save my tears in a safe place"
"Sounds edgy"

I got up and stretched out.
It was a dawn of a new day.

"How much progress did we do" I asked Melany.
"Expect it to be 60% percent done at the end of the day, but there might be a slight chance of it coming soon today."
"Lemme guess, I'll cause it'
Melany slowly nods.
"I guessed it, now buy me a beer after this"
"We talked about this! You have to stop doing this to yourself."
"Meh."

Melany helped everyone else while I stayed behind watching them. It all happened in a split second, I had thought of my dream when suddenly my ability activated.
The sky turned green in a few minutes, Justin was the first one to notice out of all of them, he turned to me when everyone noticed.
"What have you done?"