Season Two: Episode Six - Light is Fading Fast

I'm just supposed to be tireless am I? But I don't seem to bring the courage to do so; everything is happening so quickly that I'm not able to catch up.
I've decided to take a nap for a while just for a solution to my problem but I can't stop hearing footsteps all around me...

"You ok?" a voice calls out from the eternal void, I recover my vision when I see Aiden in-front in me looking worried.
"What's going on now?" I sounded more angry then tired when I said that, I should probably say somethi-
"Nothing is going on, but you look like you're going to fall any minute. Have you even given time to look at yourself?" He sounds too worried, even for him that's weird, but I give my all just to pull off a smug grin "Don't need to, I know I'm too hot for this world." Aiden seems to be warming up a bit "Alright Mr. Big Shot but seriously, you need to get into the nearest bed at once."
"Actually Aiden, that is what I was originally going to do, but now I'm too tired to go" I start chuckling despite the pain but...
"IF YOU CAN'T WALK THEN I'M GOING HAVE TO YEET YOU ACROSS THE HALLWAY"
i am shaking and crying rn-
One moment I'm slowly walking to my room, next I am chucked into there at Nerf Gun speeds.
"HAVE A NICE ONE!"
And just like that, he's gone.

I begin to close my eyes, maybe I could force myself to go to sleep.
Aiden didn't calculate how much that throw would feel on me, I just feel like shit now.
Maybe if I just stayed awake then I cou-

and now I go to sleep!? I'm still conscious but I'm also asleep...I don't know now...WAIT!
Maybe if I could focus I could get a specific dream...
======================================

I wake up in a weird place, everything is gray yet still has color, then I hear a scream. I could move so I try to investigate what happened but I just feel like I'm floating and once I get there I have a scene to take in.

Everyone is there: Melany, Justin, Aiden, and weirdly Taylor, everyone on the ship is there. I can feel my head stiffen as I turn to see Trinity's bleeding corpse being tossed in my direction, I try to block but she fades through me.

If I couldn't get the message I see Justin charging at...something, it latches on his arm and rips it off but no blood is spilled, only circuits, nuts, and bolts. This creature pushes Justin aside as he falls to the ground unmoving.

I have to assume he's dead at this point, my blood is boiling and my body is tensing as I watch the rest be murdered in cold blood, each time I try shouting to this creature to stop, leave them alone, trying to guilt them by saying 'They have so much to live for!' But nothing can get through it's thick skull.

Then it stares at Melany, the last left, and I try looking away but I'm jolted back to watch her die...It was brutal, out of everyone who died there was no mercy for her.

The Creature looks at me and slowly walks towards me as my vision grows blurry, "ʏօʊ ɖɨɖ ȶɦɨֆ, ȶɦɛʏ ƈօʊʟɖ'ʋɛ ʟɨʋɛɖ ɨʄ ʏօʊ ɖɨɖռ'ȶ ʟɛǟʋɛ ȶɦɛʍ ɮɛɦɨռɖ ɮʊȶ ռօա ɨȶ'ֆ ǟʟʟ օʋɛʀ, ɦɨֆȶօʀʏ ɦǟֆ ɮɛɛռ ʍǟɖɛ ǟռɖ ʏօʊ ƈօʊʟɖռ'ȶ ɮɛ ȶɦɛʀɛ ȶօ ֆȶօք ɨȶ!" His laughter fills the void as I shut my eyes, they begin to burn, am I crying? No, it's scorching at this point, I open my eyelids but no vision is shown through and my thoughts only allow me to say one sentence:

"YOU KILLED THEM!"