5 years later

(Part 1)

It all started with your average day. Beca woke up realising she'd left her laptop on from the long night of remixing before. The small alt girl had come a long way from where she was at the end of the worlds, 5 years before. She now had her own producing company, in which she had Cynthia rose and Emily junk still working for her as solo singers. All girls had come a long way infact; Aubrey now owner her own company exactly the same as the lodge of fallen leaves, Amy married bumper and worked as a famous comedian working world wide, Jessica and Ashley worked in real estate being two of the top real estate agents in America, Flo became a world traveler, no one had heard anything from lily in years assuming she had gone missing and then there was Chloe. She had a baby with Chicago, she was a successful writer, writing about her life experiences to children's fairy tales, there wasn't much she hadn't written about. Beca had only kept in contact with Emily, Cynthia and Amy. The rest of the girls all went their separate ways, almost all of the ex Bella girls were now married or in relationships, where as beca had never found the one. Although she would never admit it she had always compared all girls she dated to Chloe, she had never met a girl like her. Chloe really was the one that got away, beca was happy though, she didn't mind not dating anyone. She had to many things to focus on, that what she told herself anyways.
"Amy I told you before. You need to get the mail when your home or it all piles up," beca said unlocking the door
"But why would I do it if you always get it anyway?" She stared at beca as she shuffled through the letters
"Just...just start getting them will you,"
"Sure. I did pick one up though,"
"Okay? And why did you only pick up one?"
"Because I was going to pick up the rest then I opened it..."
Beca just looked at her confused as any ruffled through a draw.
"Mine must not have come yet," beca took the little envelope from her and stared at it 'why didn't amy just put it on the table? Why was she acting weird?'
"I'm sorry beca," she said looking down as beca looked at the small piece of card.
"Amy, it's nothing. It's just an invitation to Chloe's wedding,"
Beca said putting on a brave face.
"Beca you know we all know you love her right?"
"Okay listen I don't love her, I never loves her. It was a small crush that went away," amy just hugged beca as a small tear ran down her face. She didn't know why she was sad, she didn't understand why it bothered her. She knew her and Chloe weren't ever going to get together. She knew her and Chloe were never going to be a real couple do it should t have shocked her that she was getting married to the love of her life right? And yet she was still sad by the thought of Chloe not getting married to her but Chloe was getting married to the love of her life. She didn't even want to go, she just wanted to not go. To not see Chloe, even after 5 years she still wasn't over her. She really was the one that got away. It was now 3am and beca still hadn't gone to sleep. She never really slept, she would stay up all night remixing and worked all day so she never wanted to sleep but tonight was different. She wanted to sleep but just couldn't and she had no clue why

(8 months later)
A/N I skipped to the wedding or this would be really

Beca, Amy, Emily and Cynthia rose had all agreed to go to London the day before the rehearsal dinner so they could settle into the hotel and meet up with all the other bellas to go to the bachelorette party. Beca wasn't going to go and blame it on work but amy had forced her, explaining it may give her 'closure' or whatever. She didn't think it would but she knew it would kind of make her feel better in a weird way. So she went. The plane ride felt like forever for beca, she just listened to her mixes and somehow found an old folder titled "bellas" these were mashups they were meant to preform. It made all the memories of the performing and the arguments and everything that had happened over the five years she spent with the girls. She found herself just smiling at these small memories that she knew would never leave her.
"What you smiling at shorty?" Cynthia said to beca as she noticed her smiling at her laptop. Beca didn't say a word she just gave her the laptop and her headphones. Cynthia also found herself smiling at the small memories of the girls who were once a large part of her life. The rest of the plane ride was silent as all of the girls was doing their own things.

A/N
This was only meant to be a one part story but it ended up being too long. I was thinking of turning this story into a book of its own.